motor show at suntec

eques

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you believe....I am so crazy to the extend I took this shot......I just book a car.....white color ( a special indent color).....and we saw this white display car at the show....and my Mdm was saying.....quick quick....try to identify the display car so that they wont deliver this same car to us......hahahaha :lol:

Hope this ease her worries.... :P

hehehe...so it is the 2.3l edition?

cool sia! the black leather seats compared to the 2.0l version with biege ones...

somemore dual exhaust...

POOOOOT POOOOOT POOOOOT ....let the other cars smell your fumes at the traffic lights :lol:

• SRC Member
I want Judy, I want Judy..... :yeah::yeah:

<_< Xiao ah! You want then you get?

People bf drive Maserati over you.

Someone asked how much the Honda S2000 was? It's about 162K with COE. Very fun but brutal for everyday driving. Also this car is a bit aged in design.

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

• SRC Member
Someone asked how much the Honda S2000 was? It's about 162K with COE. Very fun but brutal for everyday driving. Also this car is a bit aged in design.

And it's abt $16200 wihtout COE in USD. Hubby paid that price. Said he wouldn't get to drive one when he is back here... :lol::lol::lol:

I like the smooth ride though... :P

er...for those who may want to know :P

The Nissan 200SX name refers to several models of automobile:

A version of the Japanese Nissan Silvia, marketed in Australia and Europe from 1977 until 2002, as well as in the United States from 1977 until 1988; and

A two-door version of the Nissan Sentra, also marketed in the United States, from 1995 until 1998.

Although confusing, from 1995 to 1998 Nissan applied the name "200SX" to two different lines of automobile in different markets. For example, the early 200SX was based on the rear-wheel drive S-series chassis (used in the Nissan Silvia) in Australia, Europe, and the United States from 1977 through 1988. - - In 1989, Nissan continued to sell the then-latest iteration of the S-series chassis, the S13, as the "200SX" with a 2.0-liter motor in Australia and Europe, but sold the S13 with a less powerful 2.4-liter motor in the United States as the "240SX." - - Later, in 1995, Nissan reintroduced the "200SX" nameplate in the United States; however, that car shared the B14 chassis with the Nissan Sentra, and was essentially a two-door version of the Sentra fitted with the sporty SR20DE motor

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nissan_200SX

true......

that's why i only respect the skyline GTRs....masculine and brute muscle...with no girly name branded on the car :lol:

the new silvia looks nice.....but the name seems to be a little girly....which in turn somehow makes it seem like a girly racer to me :P

if the rx8 was called sonia or some girly name, i probably wun rave over it so much too :lol:

oh yeah...that reminds me of the nissan 350Z FAIRLADY...

nissan does indeed have a thing or two over girly names :lol:

• SRC Member

Can't beat the Toyota Sillycar for stupid names.

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

Can't beat the Toyota Sillycar for stupid names.

hehe...

oops..now that we are on the topics of car names...

seeing tanzy's signature reminds me of....

skyline :lol:

anyway, for camry drivers out there...do you know that effectively you are driving a toyota CAB? :lol:

because camry came from the japanese word kammuri, which means CROWN ...yes...TOYOTA CROWN....ie. many singapore cabs :lol:

next time will drive a cab after retirement...still effectively a kammuri driver :lol:

• SRC Member
true......

that's why i only respect the skyline GTRs....masculine and brute muscle...with no girly name branded on the car :lol:

the new silvia looks nice.....but the name seems to be a little girly....which in turn somehow makes it seem like a girly racer to me :P

if the rx8 was called sonia or some girly name, i probably wun rave over it so much too :lol:

oh yeah...that reminds me of the nissan 350Z FAIRLADY...

nissan does indeed have a thing or two over girly names :lol:

hehehe... unfortunately lots of skylines 'hao kan' only... my colleague drives 1 that's auto and super lousy pick up! I think my lancer 1.6 pick up much faster anytime! :P but GTRs... yeah, they're in a different league altogether!

i suspect the lady names gotta do with the fact that most men call their cars their 'wives'??

the blue Calsonic R34GTR , the yellow Penzoil R34GTR or the white and red stripes Loctite R34GTR.....all deeply etched in my mind...full of respect for these :bow:

oh yeah....

can go around saying their mistress is a japanese chio bu called silvia :lol:

and somemore can say the wife has no qualms about washing silvia up every now and then with nice foam :lol:

that's a good one