motor show at suntec

eques

• SRC Member
I drove it when i was in the States, my fren owns one over there... IMO, pretty solid car, looks very aggressive too... the yankies love it!  :P  not too sure if they bringing here, but they should, X-trail getting old and stale..they said its the 1st time bring unveiled to the asian market, hopefully can see it on the roads soon.  ;)

btw, did you see the Alfa 8c?  solid or not? looks damn cool to me...  B)

Wee that's cool man ... sound like it is a solid car ... in term of shape and performance. I saw the demo was in RHD so I thought they should at least bring in the smaller Capacity version 2.5 lit.

Saw the Alfa ...not sure whether 8c or not 2 door ... nice car . hard top convertible ... but I think there is no boot space for such a car .. good if you are single or extra cash :lol:

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
wa...yr wife not bad ah...won't get jealous u look at other girls prob cos she knows she looks better!!!

hehe

cheers to u surfedelic

Well she got to admit this is their rice bowl .... otherwise how to become racequeen :lol: but racequeen not easy man .. got to smile all day .. I feel tired even smiling for 20 - 30 minutes :lol:

hi..!

I am going with three frens morrow..

40% on babes, 60% on cars..

Good thing with fren, can ask him to help u take while u pose

together with the chio..

came out in the newspaper..

one ah lau ask the lady to pose ######..

which I think is too much.

not easy, with alot of itchy hands lingering ard.. of course the owner not as handsome as me..