Reef Wall

yazid

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
:o Wow, very good design.

Just a question, is the tank accessible from both side(front and back) during maintenance?

I'm in the process of doing partition wall that house a reef tank too. :lol:

That is one of my regrets. How I wish I got Michael Jordan arms.

Accessible from the study room only.

Regrets: Should have make the front panel access.

• SRC Member
nice concept. certainly a refreshing thing to look to when you take periodic breaks from studying.

I'm not studying though. Maybe I'll consider studying since I've got a study room. :rolleyes: . Maybe I'll take up MBA. My son use the room to study.

• SRC Member
Wow.....niceeeee......ingenious partitioning.......i think i saw Angel in there.. :whistle ............nice sps.....drool.......... :bow:

That's not an Angel... that's a devil.

It had been there since the old FOWLR. Can't seem to catch that bugger. Nipping at my clams.

• SRC Member

so does everyone :lol:

COOL TANK.....very US feel to it. :lol::lol:

love the natural look of the sps..shows great growth... not just colonies like newly purchased from LFS...

Been starting with frags. Started off from Joe's frags. Some species grows very fast and some super slow. Start buying colonies after 2 years since I can't wait for the frag to grow.

• SRC Member
NICE tank!! ncie rockscape too! really nice space partition... what I've always dreamed of... :bow: the design of the cabinet and hood with the brick design how to do? u got ur contractor to do for u huh.

The bricks comes in much much later after I stumble upon my recruit who is a reno contractor at IMM. His shop happen to have the brick wall feature display at the showroom. Idea come and the rest is history.

• SRC Member
very nice tank!!! the width and depth is not something everyone wld dare venture into.

Another one of the regrets: Tank width too narrow for a 2 sided view. Rockscaping is super challenging. Got to do vertical rock scaping.

Regrets: Should have made the width 30" instead of 24"

Another one of the regrets: Tank width too narrow for a 2 sided view. Rockscaping is super challenging. Got to do vertical rock scaping.

Regrets: Should have made the width 30" instead of 24"

pardon me, but i thought u stated in ur first post of this thread that ur main tank is 60" x 48" x 48"?

Austin the Westie: "I may be your best friend, but you are my everything".

Lightning Strike's Back!!!

Reefkeeping Is Not My Hobby, It's My Obsession.

Austin's Birthday

.png

• SRC Member
i haf got to do one of these wen i get my own home!!!

bro

is yrs a flat or private housing>???

so darn nice.....................drool!Z

HDB only. Tank got permit approved by HDB. Sitting exactly on top of the beam.

When I took over the house, the previous owner hack the wall to the study room and the kitchen.

I have to rebuilt them back. :(