2.5ft tank

• SRC Member

i think there is not good rules as to how many fish to keep as the dynamics of Marine fish are very very complex (interesting)....you will likely to be more concern with the compatibilty of the fishes as well as their individual characters.... before getting your fishes do research in the fish.....never buy on impulse....i've learn my lessons the hard way....:cry2:

• SRC Member

How many fishes can you have ultimately depends on what fish your keeping. Nobody can really help answer this question unless you are very certain of what you want at this point in time. In general, IMO probably around 5-6fishes(that will not grow beyond 4" in size) would be a very comfortable bioload, allowing for plenty of swimming space.

Remember, tank dimensions especially length and width play a big part in deciding what fishes you can have.

hey guys thanx for your reply...acataully haven't started yet but soon...my tank i intend to stock it up with

2x True percula / golden maroon

1x flame/lemon peel

1x royal gamma

2x jaw fish

1x bi-colour blenny

1x yello tang

i think i'm stocking too much huh

• 2 months later...