SRC members - get your flowers from De Floral Gall

Achilles Tang

Hi SRC members!

I have struck a deal with De Floral Gallery to extend benefits to SRC members and to start off, there's a 15% discount off all floral orders from now till 3 Jan 05!

So get your long-suffering spouse/girlfriend/boyfriend/family member a nice bouquet or to decorate your home or office today!! ;)

De Floral Gallery comes highly recommended as their floral arrangements are beautifully done and yet very affordable! Be it for for weddings, valentine's day, congratulatory arrangements or any occasion, they are one of the best florists I have ever seen.

Just print this e-coupon and present it at the De Floral Gallery outlet to enjoy this offer now!

Another member's privilege brought to you by SG Reef Club! :)

post-16-1099164654.jpg

It will be great as everyone has their own special days..like Gf, spouse, boss, workers....Valentine's Day....Anniversary... there's always a day in 365 days that pple need flowers :P

For the guys, dun for a min believe your wife or GF that they rather get someting else than flowers (They dun mean it). They will tell you its a waste of money, but when they receive one.....see they grin from ear to ear.