Cruelty to Dogs

JustinK

• SRC Member

http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/topstories/0,...Stories,00.html?

Class 95 was discussing bout it this morning.

Really heartbreaking to hear how the dogs were being treated, how can a petfarm owner actually be so cruel!! :angry::angry:

the dogs were practically living in hell... :cry:

if i were the CJ, i will throw him in a cell for a long long time to make him an example and make him relive the conditions he gave to the dogs!

• SRC Member

Can I ask? What has a man that got 1.6m payout got to do with animal cruelty? <_<

Extract from the link:

Blameless victims of road accidents

BROKEN MAN 1

He gets $1.6m payout

Big award but high-flyer may never work at same level again

By Dawn Chia

dawnchia@sph.com.sg

AT the young age of 30, he was already a high-flying art director earning $6,000 a month - and about to get a raise of $2,000.

Then, through no fault of his own, Mr Ho Yiu's world came crashing down.

In one swift, unexpected moment four years ago, a traffic accident turned his bright future into one wracked with pain and uncertainty.

Mr Ho was waiting to make a right turn at a junction when his car was hit in the rear by a lorry. The impact sent his car into the path of an oncoming vehicle, leaving him with serious injuries.

The High Court recently awarded Mr Ho $1.6 million in compensation after he sued the lorry driver.

Lawyers say the payout was one of the biggest awarded here. But for Mr Ho, it was scant consolation for his shattered life and career.

Now 34, he may never work at his old level again. And he will have to see doctors regularly for the rest of his life.

About $200,000 has to be set aside for treatment alone.

Mr Ho could not be reached for an interview, but the High Court was told about how he was a successful art director for a design house, earning $6,000 a month.

On Nov 7, 2000, just days before he was due to receive a commendation from his boss - and a pay rise of $2,000 - he was involved in the accident.

Mr Ho, who has a diploma in product design at Temasek Polytechnic in 1995, told the court he had given up his postgraduate studies in February 1998 after getting an art director's job with a publishing company.

He was studying for a Masters in design from the University of Technology, Sydney.

• SRC Member
http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/topstories/0,...Stories,00.html?

Class 95 was discussing bout it this morning.

Really heartbreaking to hear how the dogs were being treated, how can a petfarm owner actually be so cruel!! :angry::angry:

the dogs were practically living in hell... :cry:

if i were the CJ, i will throw him in a cell for a long long time to make him an example and make him relive the conditions he gave to the dogs!

yeah justin... wanna strangle the fella... he is an evil person only out for profit... kena convicted many times for breaking the law and smuggling all sorts of animals that are endangered. now on the run, sure will kena a LONG jail term if police catch him. and i hope they do :angry:

Be teachable always, nobody has a monopoly on wisdom. But learn to distinguish "fact" from "opinion".

This Bo chap owner deserves to be kept in a small cage, walking around in his own faeces and urine with his eyes stuck shut due to pus. :angry:

Austin & Harry wld luv to poo and pee on his face. :angry:

Austin the Westie: "I may be your best friend, but you are my everything".

Lightning Strike's Back!!!

Reefkeeping Is Not My Hobby, It's My Obsession.

Austin's Birthday

.png

OMG....It's a guy whom I used to know. But severed ties with him when I found out that he had lousy character. Thank goodness I did so long long ago. I'm not appalled by the smuggling news....I'm more shocked by the state of his dogs. They were so happy looking when I saw them more than a year ago.

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

Actually, I know of someone who uses an air-gun that fires plastic pellets to shoot his gf's dog... his excuse being, the dog needs to be toilet-train... when ever the dog pees/poos somewhere "illegal", he would use the air-gun to shoot him!!!

And btw, he's one of the members in SRC!! :cry:

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

Actually, I know of someone who uses an air-gun that fires plastic pellets to shoot his gf's dog... his excuse being, the dog needs to be toilet-train... when ever the dog pees/poos somewhere "illegal", he would use the air-gun to shoot him!!!

And btw, he's one of the members in SRC!!  :cry:

Hmmm...dogs have fur..so maybe not that pain? Not sure. But I used to chase my relative's siamese cat with remote control car, tie strings to damselflies and fly the bugger, use flamethrower on longkang crabs, chase chickens with water hose till they start flying in fear,etc :upsidedown: But now I have better and more meaningful things to do. :lol:

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

• SRC Member
member on SRC?

gee.

there are more than 3,400 registered SRC members. don't even start thinking that there are no scumbags among such a large number <_<

Be teachable always, nobody has a monopoly on wisdom. But learn to distinguish "fact" from "opinion".

• SRC Member

Only 1 thing to do with animal abusers!

Tie them buck ###### to a highchair (bent over of course!)

Drug 3 arabian stallions (horses to those who dunno) with ######

Lock them all up in a small room for about 3 days

:evil:

Hate animal abusers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pirate:

• SRC Member

Wah... i better not offend you man :ph34r::pinch::lol: should be 5 horses lah, not 3 (Wu2 Ma3 Fen1 Si1)

• SRC Member

juz wondering... with his past convictions of animals abuse and smuggling, why ava still gave in principle approval for him to breed dogs? why let him open a bird farm in the first place?

yellow ribbon i support but this guy has countless convictions. he used up his ribbons liao. should not let him do anything with animals! it is like letting a child molestor work in a child care.

• SRC Member

:sick:

Hate animal abusers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pirate:

Phew!! :sick:

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg