Bye guys........

Dispar_Anthias

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Wahahha I just started studying SS last night and I did ok... dun need much contextual knowledge.. just have to know one or two other contributing factors to harmony and unity and elaborate woo...

Switzerland is easiest to study.. Think Japan Industrialisation and North South Korea conflict came out too... all the same type of questions... weigh factors

Source based scared me a bit... de contextualised.. but upon closer inspection quite easy! some Falkland Islands dispute thing.. hehe...

Live and Let Live

• SRC Member

fressine i guess we are the lucky ones....... last batch to take the old syllabous... erm .... ya about coral reefs and tourism.. how tourism destroy the lifes of locals around coral reefs and drug companies extracting toxins from corals to make medicene,.,,,, and useing live rock to make buildings........

• SRC Member
fressine i guess we are the lucky ones....... last batch to take the old syllabous... erm .... ya about coral reefs and tourism.. how tourism destroy the lifes of locals around coral reefs and drug companies extracting toxins from corals to make medicene,.,,,, and useing live rock to make buildings........

aleast the passage not make me feel sleepy .. gd luck! :lol::P

• SRC Member

terry u didn't take ss meh? it's not gk based.. it's themed based... conflicts within countries, among countries, growth of nations, and case studies that singapore can draw lessons from... quite relevant if you think about it..

Live and Let Live

• SRC Member

ryz.... u sec 4 right..

we sec 5 take the old syllabus.... we are the last batch to do so......u express or dragon babies.... take new syllabus paper....... this year its rabbit babies versus dragon babies......... haha....... tomorrow e maths ....... sianz.....nothing much about the pessagea ar...... fressine whats ur asnwer for the first question....... why the author describe the coral animals as amazing...... i wrote... even thiough they are tiny animals they can build very large structures... u ????

• SRC Member

sps_dude,

erm, i don't really rem what i wrote... most of the question i copy closely what the passage write. my summary i die la... i wrote 2 pages ... copy copy ...no time to think of own words. :( hai~ wonder why i always do so slow... hope can pass...

anyway.... how abt today's maths paper 1?

I am damn pissed off with myself. I stopped at the loci question. I didn't know there was one more question at the back. wah lau. five marks gone down the toilet bowl just because of that.

I feel like a frigging idiot.

and to make matters worse, there were two sub questions that I didn't know what to do. four marks for those two. total, 9 marks down toilet bowl. add 10 marks for careless mistakes. 20 marks down toilet bowl.

oh boy. paper 2 will be siong for me. :(

• SRC Member

same... make quite a few mistakes... the loci took me quite long to do... rub n rub... waste time still nevermind... base on a few fren of mine... some of the drawing is wrong~!! :( again cannot finish a few question... like that don't know how many marks waste already... the paper actually is not that difficult to solve. is like testing on how much we practise our work like tht.. <_< sian.. ha..

terry, just keep on practise for maths paper 2, esp those you weak in..do your best...see through those maths 10yrS with solution... you sure will do well de!! :D

ha... i also must study... don't jus ask ppl wht to do ownself never do.. ha :P

ALL THE BEST~!!