Another Local Marine Forum

flubberina13

Hope whoever goes there will support the Admin and the Mods over there who undoubtedly have to set & readjust realistic rules to fit their system of upkeeping their site.

I was just over there visiting the site and a few people in there are hinting about the 'money-making' people over here and yet wanting no controls or rulings about bulk orders or to keep promoting non-advertisers in the new place??? Hmmmm..... who ARE these guys?? -_-

Gee....

Yup...totally agree...its all the members' effort! :lol:

check out the dude who still contributes a great deal and share with newbies even when he is in the land of the SUN. ;)  Kudos to you for helping out and sharing good knowledge here :whistle

:paiseh: i truely dun deserve all these goodwill. it's juz that i hv nothing better to do & hv too much time at hand in the land of the rising sun. if not for the chance to surf webbies, i guess i'll be bored to death here. :blink:

rest assured i wun get to kaypo this much upon my return to spore. :P will be 2 busy cheonging LFS to rebuild my tank, prepare for wedding & spend more time with my old folks, my fiancee, my little westie Austin & my reef. :wub:

i am still learning everyday and the road to knowledge is endless. :pinch:

kudos to all who r willing to share and learn. :bow:

Austin the Westie: "I may be your best friend, but you are my everything".

Lightning Strike's Back!!!

Reefkeeping Is Not My Hobby, It's My Obsession.

Austin's Birthday

.png

dude....sense of reality and self perception is very very important. Many pple live in their own world and perceive the world as they want to see it. Unfortunately, these pple are not very receptive to good advices and always see that they are victimised.

Sad as it is these pple are... they just cant see why they are not well-liked. And they definitely cant see why they need to go elsewhere except to antagonise whoever are still here... :evil:

In the case of badmouthing the reefclub...come on...its a small reefing community...everyone knows what happened. So if the person got the cheek to say all those things and yet come back here....I guess this one owes everyone here an APOLOGY. Treating as nothing happened is just uncalled for.

SRC has its flaws, but I think we are making great strides forward.....commercial oriented or not...leave that to the site administrator ...Us reefers are here as guest....if we abide by the house rules and enjoy the hobby as it should be...I'm sure we have a great time here ;)

Said enough. Happy reefing

• SRC Member

Yup...everywhere I go also the same old nick...dun know how to handle split personalities. :P

Anyway, Law...solie abt today...me stone stone...eyes can't even opened... :P:paiseh:

catching worms till 5am... :P

it will be another great reef forum once its own distinct characteristics develop... just like coffee.....mmmmmm...different flavours suit different pple.

All the best, folks over there :lol::lol::lol:

BTW....Creetin, heard how Flubbey treated you this afternoon.... :lol::lol::lol: sleepy head :lol::lol::lol::lol: