Another Local Marine Forum

flubberina13

Looks EXACTLY like SGREEFCLUB!! :rolleyes:

Even the reefing acronyms is 100% copied leh! Wah Kaoz!

Is some of them from SRC before but not happy here, some of their comments quite sour! :heh: My BF and me have been surfing here for 8 months already.... SRC is the HAPPENING place!! Wan sui wan sui wan wan sui!! :wub::bow:

Looks EXACTLY like SGREEFCLUB!! :rolleyes:

Even the reefing acronyms is 100% copied leh! Wah Kaoz!

Is some of them from SRC before but not happy here, some of their comments quite sour! :heh: My BF and me have been surfing here for 8 months already.... SRC is the HAPPENING place!! Wan sui wan sui wan wan sui!! :wub::bow:

FYI, sgreefing.com (fomerly known as MZA) is juz the product of a few reefers who chose to provide another alternative webbie other than SRC. no ill malice intended. look at arofanatics, they do hv a marine forum over there dun they? the americans and europeans hv hundreds of reefing forums........ and more or less, the reefing acronyms r similar. so is this to say that SRC has been copying the predecessor webbies b4 hand??? :erm:

come on, hv an open mind. ;)

Austin the Westie: "I may be your best friend, but you are my everything".

Lightning Strike's Back!!!

Reefkeeping Is Not My Hobby, It's My Obsession.

Austin's Birthday

.png

• SRC Member

what's wrong in just wishing them goodwill? :rolleyes:

If you talk abt grunting like a boar...I remember this incident...

A certain reefer who has been irking pple with irrelevant postings and egoistical views here and after people trying to explain with facts and details, it made the reefer so embarrassed and cannot have the last word and since was barking up the wrong tree where SRC is concerned as exactly what you have said, SRC STILL does have many supporters, that reefer has to resort to other forums to air grouchy, non-factual and opinionated views abt SRC in other forums. :angry:

At first, pple try to be nice but after prolonged 'torture' from that complaint and egoistic freak, they cannot take that crap anymore and also slowly see the true colours of that reefer. Some just ignore that reefer while others just simply wan to help that reefer by pointing out the mistakes and yet.... :( I guess that reefer practises selective mutism; only read and listen to what sounds pleasant to the ego. :erm: Starts attacking everybody who meant good and becoming a nuisance. :(

Wouldn't you want such pple to go to other forums instead of SRC? :rolleyes:

Dun worry, my dear jackie ...such reefers will ultimately find that they have no 'roofs under their heads' or in fact, they will realise that they have grown too many heads... :o:o

Let's continue to work together to make SRC a wonderful place... Only the truth will prevail... :)

I quote you...

SRC...Wan sui wan sui wan wan sui!! :wub::bow:

• SRC Member

And dun worry...Lightningstrike is one of some of the gentlemanly and reputable reefers around...he wun hit you. :)

And he also wun be like some reefer who mentioned abt asking their second half to 'wallop' and 'threaten' reefers when losing in arguments. :rolleyes:

Cheers...and let's enjoy happy reefing... :peace:

??? Dun beat me up leh! I only say the site is so much like SGREEFCLUB onli!  :cry:

hi jackie, I'm not hitting u. ;) take it with a pinch of salt. juz wanna say that having more local reefing forums does not seems like a bad idea at all. more info and a wider base for local reefers. why not?

it all boils down to individual reefer's preference at the end of the day. ;)

i oso quote u: SRC...Wan sui wan sui wan wan sui!! :wub::bow:

piglet & flubberina13: yup, gentleman & reputable for spouting nonsense. :pinch:

cheers & happy reefing everyone. :yeah:

Austin's Birthday

.png

if lightningstrike ever hits a reefer....

he will genna lightning strike :lol: 天打雷霹 :lol:

oh yeah...flubberina...i remember the "second half incident"...

losing in debate end up wanna bring in "SO-CALLED" spouse to 谈判 :lol:

swore off SRC, then go other forums to badmouth SRC, thinking got new haven :lol:

end up wat happened? still 乖乖 come back buay paiseh :lol:

Well if you remember some grumpy face, refused to join the crowd to choose the LS => expecting VIP treatment, self-praise own tank, cannot take negative comments and only wanting to hear pleasing things reefer. When things did not work out according to what was wished for, this very same reefer moved to "land with greener grass" => MZA and talk so much bad things abt SRC.

And guess what happened when MZA was down for a few days.... that reefer's hide is so grossly thick enough to return to SRC...

I guess, in future, better leave some leeway for yourself. In the event where you have no place to turn to, you can still seek refuge in SRC. Well, total loss of face for that reefer...sigh...

Will things improve and change for the better this time round? I Will things improve and change for the better this time round? I hereby start praying...lol... start praying...lol... Remember this the world will not change to suit you but you need to change to suit the world.

seriously speaking,

SRC's net traffic is one of the highest for local marine reefing...

end up going other place realise the response not as fast or atttention not as shiok

so best is to find an opportunity to 乖乖 come here to bask in the high traffic and the attention lacking in other places lor :lol:

万岁 to SRC...BANZAI :lol:

• SRC Member
And guess what happened when MZA was down for a few days.... that reefer's hide is so grossly thick enough to return to SRC...

I guess, in future, better leave some leeway for yourself. In the event where you have no place to turn to, you can still seek refuge in SRC. Well, total loss of face for that reefer...sigh...

maybe can go RC hor....keke :ph34r:

erhmmm.......its been a while....forget it lah....

Some pple are hopeless...that's why in life...there are such things call 'options'.

Errrr... guys... what's happening? Relax dudes!!

There can only be ONE!! :lol: Kidding....

Any e-community is not the work of just one person or even a few, its the efforts, contributions & goodwill of every individuals who make up the atmosphere.

YOU guys ARE SRC!!!! Wan sui to ALL OF YOU!!!

Hi Jackie and welcome to SRC!

Home is where the heart is... be it SRC, the other site in question (which DOES look like SRC, even the name... :P), Arofanatics marine section or any other local marine site... so if we do drop by other sites, behave like good guests and if there feels like home, then behave like good guests here too.

Roidan... U are right... the last 3 months alone, the average number of people signing up in SRC is about 150 a month!! :shock:

SRC is growing tremendously! Kudos to the mods who keep this place in good order!

Respect.

AT

Home is where the heart is... be it SRC, the other site in question, Arofanatics marine section or any other local marine site... so if we do drop by other sites, behave like good guests and if there feels like home, then behave like good guests here too.

SRC is growing tremendously! Kudos to the mods who keep this place in good order!

Respect. 

AT

my exact sentiments!!! ;) no matter which forum u go to, juz contribute in good sense. promote the local reefing scene. :eyebrow:

Austin's Birthday

.png

• SRC Member
Any e-community is not the work of just one person or even a few, its the efforts, contributions & goodwill of every individuals who make up the atmosphere.

YOU guys ARE SRC!!!! Wan sui to ALL OF YOU!!!

Hi Jackie and welcome to SRC!

Home is where the heart is... be it SRC, the other site in question (which DOES look like SRC, even the name... :P), Arofanatics marine section or any other local marine site... so if we do drop by other sites, behave like good guests and if there feels like home, then behave like good guests here too.

Roidan... U are right... the last 3 months alone, the average number of people signing up in SRC is about 150 a month!! :shock:

Respect. 

AT

wah...this guy is so sweet... :kiss::D

Anyway... I do wish the new forum and its founders well... it does take a LOT of effort to build up the content of any site and to generate a high level of interest to constantly keep people staying in the site.

When I started SRC, I spent a LOT of sleepless nights and sacrificed hundreds of hours in starting threads, answering many many questions, posting loads of photographs, sharing my life, opening my home to countless visitors to maintain the momentum!

I had to create enough trust from people to believe in what I said and did and to get their respect and convince them to share the load in helping the hobbyists.

To be a helpdesk to many people, trying to inspire them, getting a lot of flak from the industry who couldn't understand or tolerate an 'awakening' from hobbyists, trying to get the co-operation of people who only thrived in strife and mayhem, dealing with people who were jealous or suspicious or hateful.... putting up with threatening phonecalls & threats....MAN!! I must have been NUTS!!!! :lol:

But I guess my passion did spread to many.... and my efforts have not been in vain!

I'm glad that even in the last few months of me being 'absent' from SRC did not impact the club at all!

You guys rock! Especially the mods who believed in SRC's potential and gave their best.... and those who have picked up the baton to share, teach and guide the next wave of newbie hobbyists!!

:bow::bow:

• SRC Member
Anyway... I do wish the new forum and its founders well... it does take a LOT of effort to build up the content of any site and to generate a high level of interest to constantly keep people staying in the site.

When I started SRC, I spent a LOT of sleepless nights and sacrificed hundreds of hours in starting threads, answering many many questions, posting loads of photographs, sharing my life, opening my home to countless visitors to maintain the momentum!

I had to create enough trust from people to believe in what I said and did and to get their respect and convince them to share the load in helping the hobbyists.

To be a helpdesk to many people, trying to inspire them, getting a lot of flak from the industry who couldn't understand or tolerate an 'awakening' from hobbyists, trying to get the co-operation of people who only thrived in strife and mayhem, dealing with people who were jealous or suspicious or hateful.... putting up with threatening phonecalls & threats....MAN!! I must have been NUTS!!!! :lol:

But I guess my passion did spread to many.... and my efforts have not been in vain!

I'm glad that even in the last few months of me being 'absent' from SRC did not impact the club at all!

You guys rock! Especially the mods who believed in SRC's potential and gave their best.... and those who have picked up the baton to share, teach and guide the next wave of newbie hobbyists!!

:bow::bow:

Errr...when are you going Hongkong har? :evil::evil::evil:

Yup...totally agree...its all the members' effort! :lol:

check out the dude who still contributes a great deal and share with newbies even when he is in the land of the SUN. ;) Kudos to you for helping out and sharing good knowledge here :whistle