Upgraded Reef - 2ft to 3ft

Jimng

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Don't know if this is a table but it was very bald when i got it, very slow grower and hard to colour up......can see it's original state in my previous 2ft tank.....this is one of the oldest piece in my tank.....

post-34-1115115388.jpg

• SRC Member

Last pics for the day..... ;)

Let me know if you like the pictures and if there are any thing i can do to improve, i am all ears to learning for this hobby.....chiao.....need to go fetch my wife liao... ;)

post-34-1115115632.jpg

• SRC Member
where's the pc i passed to u? :lol:

very nice work, Jim. One of the best showcase tanks ard. :bow:

efflo? - the one that need more lights lor..... :paiseh: colour became brown liao.... :P

cannot showcase lar....all frags inside.....somemore cannot colour up like all the solidz tank......especially those inside your tank.....hope i can reach your standard one day.... :yeah:

• SRC Member

Bro, this is nice :yeah: What is it ? Monti verrucosa? Undata? Leng Sy????? :yeah::yeah:

BTW how come your photos so blue ah? :ph34r:

Bro, this is the monti cap from Jon -closeup, some of the photos taken under MH 150W 20k and some under actinics, if i remember correctly, this is taken under 20k and it's not directly under the lights so it's getting more of the shade of blue/purple.....it's of a coraline purple in true color..... :paiseh: i think it's time to change my MH bulb.....seems to be getting dimmer liao.... :cry:

• SRC Member
:shock::shock::shock:

Bro, nothing compared to your tank lar......the frags are doing very well...got a hard time mounting them - keeps falling off when i do epoxy and they still survived even i was putting force multiple times on it pushing it and the epoxy onto the rocks....very very hardy.... :bow: ... :thanks:

Bro, nothing compared to your tank lar......the frags are doing very well...got a hard time mounting them - keeps falling off when i do epoxy and they still survived even i was putting force multiple times on it pushing it and the epoxy onto the rocks....very very hardy.... :bow: ... :thanks:

Alamak, those are the beat also cannot die super dark brown SPS lol. Nothing happen after more than 6 months in my tank.

Let's see if move house liao got any diff or not lol.

Next time use super glue gel first then after that add a "coating" of epoxy and they will hold nicely and won't drop.

• SRC Member

Bro, this is the monti cap from Jon -closeup, some of the photos taken under MH 150W 20k and some under actinics, if i remember correctly, this is taken under 20k and it's not directly under the lights so it's getting more of the shade of blue/purple.....it's of a coraline purple in true color..... :paiseh: i think it's time to change my MH bulb.....seems to be getting dimmer liao.... :cry:

OIC it now when I compare with the zoos at the top corner of your pix. I saw the polyp so big, I stun a while. :blink: Very macro shot eh?

• SRC Member

Alamak, those are the beat also cannot die super dark brown SPS lol. Nothing happen after more than 6 months in my tank.

Let's see if move house liao got any diff or not lol.

Next time use super glue gel first then after that add a "coating" of epoxy and they will hold nicely and won't drop.

Bro, moving house ah.....another project :yeah: can remove DSB liao..... :evil:

i ran out of superglue gel that day lar.....must buy the gel in bulk like Francis liao.... :idea:

Bro, moving house ah.....another project :yeah: can remove DSB liao..... :evil:

i ran out of superglue gel that day lar.....must buy the gel in bulk like Francis liao.... :idea:

Move house means the frags moved from my tank to your tank lol.

I think of my DSB I also going to faint, how to remove? Sure tank crash one.

That time I also sao all the super glue gel in the 7-11. But now almost finish so tonight I go sao again lol.