gunners VS devils

ah^siao

I tink you guys 4got the guy named El Hadji Diouf??? From Senegal? bought at $10,000,000 pounds who turned out to be a total flop? I find that based on the circumstances den, Gerard Houllier made a grave mistake and one dat cost his job eventually, the guy wasn't even worth half that amount, even though he was impressive during the world cup in Japan!!

And with all the talent in Liverpool, Owens, Murphy, Hesky etc etc, Liverpool did not do themselves justice! A great pool of talent but a lousy manager... someone might argue his triumph in the treble, but wat kind of football were they playing?? soak and counter-attack, they just managed to do it everytime! but soon, the style of playing was totally seen through by other teams...

No offence to Liverpool fans, but I tink Houllier should have been gone long long ago...

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW, I do agree that under Brian Clough, Nottingham Forest played a fantastic game of passing football, but look at wat happened to them? Relegated... He had his glory days, but I wouldn't say he's a great manager....

Even George Graham, who led Arsenal to many triumphs, he isn't good enough to make the cut... He was successful becoz of a guy called Ian Wright! :)

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• SRC Member
No offence to Liverpool fans, but I tink Houllier should have been gone long long ago...

i think houllier shudnt even be there in the first place...

to me roy evans is doing well as it is.. at least liverpool were playing attractive football.. but hey the treble is nt dat bad eh...

BTW, I do agree that under Brian Clough, Nottingham Forest played a fantastic game of passing football, but look at wat happened to them? Relegated... He had his glory days, but I wouldn't say he's a great manager....

Even George Graham, who led Arsenal to many triumphs, he isn't good enough to make the cut... He was successful becoz of a guy called Ian Wright! :)

every manager has their prime. in Clough's prime, Forest were THE team as they were lead to Europe with ZERO stars.

he also lead Derby to a league victory with no stars and budget as well.

but at the end of the day, Clough was still the greatest manager who pioneered the tactic of "I'm the boss, don't mess with me, but I'm still your friend" managering style. sounds vaguely familiar? (=

that's because most managers like Arsene, Alex, Jose and Sir Bobby adopts that same style. (=

• SRC Member

No offence :lol:

Liverpool & Man U fans both agree... HOULLIER SUCKS

now your life won't be so easy loh... got Benitez liao... :eyebrow:

Be teachable always, nobody has a monopoly on wisdom. But learn to distinguish "fact" from "opinion".

• SRC Member

arsenal just drew with palace!!

i guess teams are just sitting back and defending against them not attacking like how they do against other teams. the exact same thing happened the year after they won the double in '98. every team that played arsenal, played defensively! <_<

arsenal have to change their style of play... or else... :ph34r: chelsea might just win the league... might be nice to see though :P but really very very defensive play! :pinch:

The world is such a wicked place,war btween the human race. People work to earn their bread,while across the sea they're counting dead

• SRC Member
arsenal just drew with palace!!

i guess teams are just sitting back and defending against them not attacking like how they do against other teams. the exact same thing happened the year after they won the double in '98. every team that played arsenal, played defensively! <_<

arsenal have to change their style of play... or else... :ph34r: chelsea might just win the league... might be nice to see though :P but really very very defensive play! :pinch:

Arjen Robben - Next King of Chelsea... i think Chelsea have it in them to win it this season, they are really in top form at the moment. darn... :(