gunners VS devils

ah^siao

you still haven't answered anything on making sweeping statements.

I have liverpool supporting friends who, during the glory days, were arrogant and snobbish. yet you don't see me saying all liverpool fans are like that.

I accept the fact that many man utd fans are like that. but such sweeping and general statements is rather biased, and doesn't reflect well on yourself.

like the wise saying goes, a bad workman always blames his tools. (=

tmrider, I hope you understand my direction. like I said, it is not a personal attack on you. so don't worry. (= just letting you know my side of the story, if you are interested in hearing it that is.

:peace:

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

i agree with tmrider's point about some man u fans always blaming everything but their team when it loses a game. I still think the biggest culprit is AF himself, who is always saying its the bad pitch, the rough play, the packed schedule, the unsympathetic national coaches, the bad refereeing etc. when his team gets an unfair penalty, he doesn't even mention the referee at all.

HOWEVER, it is not true that all man u fans are like that. I also have several friends who are very critical of their own team and have even gone through minor depression during the "barthez-blanc" era. And they do recognise that some of the players on Man U are not very good and are to blame for the team's losses occasionally. For example, Gary Neville is "Liverpool's best friend" in the Man U defence. :lol:

Be teachable always, nobody has a monopoly on wisdom. But learn to distinguish "fact" from "opinion".

• SRC Member
i agree with tmrider's point about some man u fans always blaming everything but their team when it loses a game. I still think the biggest culprit is AF himself, who is always saying its the bad pitch, the rough play, the packed schedule, the unsympathetic national coaches, the bad refereeing etc. when his team gets an unfair penalty, he doesn't even mention the referee at all.

HOWEVER, it is not true that all man u fans are like that. I also have several friends who are very critical of their own team and have even gone through minor depression during the "barthez-blanc" era. And they do recognise that some of the players on Man U are not very good and are to blame for the team's losses occasionally. For example, Gary Neville is "Liverpool's best friend" in the Man U defence. :lol:

:lol::lol: totally agree with the gary neville part! :D

• SRC Member

Agree with you about the gary neville part... he's the worst performer in the team.. always making mistakes :angry:

Actually, u cant just condemn AF.. isnt Arsene Wenger the same? He has been complaining about the lost till wed/thurs... can't he just move on? But the fact that most managers are like that.. they will just blame everything but themselves. Ferguson is not the only one...

What I want to say is.. all these arguments will be never-ending.. wenger isn't an angel either? he can 'spot' opponents 'diving' , bringing down his own players in the penalty box but could never ever spot his players 'diving' or making a terrible challenge. His answer is normally very standard 'I didn't see the incident' He also didn't see what happen in the tunnel as well :lol: Basically he can't see anything that his players has done.. but thats very normal, he's just trying to protect his players... and his players will respect him.

• SRC Member

I suppose to be a manager of a top club, you have to be a bit of a jerk (Mourinho, Wenger, AF, etc). No wonder Liverpool condemned to be a mid-table club!! :lol:

Be teachable always, nobody has a monopoly on wisdom. But learn to distinguish "fact" from "opinion".

yes! this is what I mean. I love football discussions with true and passionate fans who are willing to point their fingers at their own team, should things go astray.

you had no idea how much I dissed Mark Bosnich and Massimo Taibi when they were playing in between the sticks for Man Utd. :P

all that coming from a true blue Man Utd fan since 1988. (=

• SRC Member
I suppose to be a manager of a top club, you have to be a bit of a jerk (Mourinho, Wenger, AF, etc). No wonder Liverpool condemned to be a mid-table club!!  :lol:

Liverpool ah... haha, jus be glad Gerard 'Penguin' Houllier left lah.. don't you think he looks like a penguin when he stands on the touch line in his trenchcoat?? :lol::blink: benitez not bad lah.. at least he brings in good players.

speaking of jerks, i think mourinho is top. i would like to see him up against wenger and fergie, confirm got fireworks fly... maybe fergie will throw teacup at him.. :evil:

Liverpool ah... haha, jus be glad Gerard 'Penguin' Houllier left lah.. don't you think he looks like a penguin when he stands on the touch line in his trenchcoat?? :lol::blink: benitez not bad lah.. at least he brings in good players.

speaking of jerks, i think mourinho is top. i would like to see him up against wenger and fergie, confirm got fireworks fly... maybe fergie will throw teacup at him.. :evil:

• SRC Member

He should wear a tux and a white shirt and tie, then confirm plus guarantee chop he will be Emperor Penguin... :lol::lol:

Tomoro ARSEnal come out guns blazing again, so think 3-0 lah.

Man U win 1-0 ( i think away game?)... they better dun ###### up... :pinch:

He should wear a tux and a white shirt and tie, then confirm plus guarantee chop he will be Emperor Penguin... :lol::lol:

Tomoro ARSEnal come out guns blazing again, so think 3-0 lah.

Man U win 1-0 ( i think away game?)... they better dun ###### up... :pinch:

• SRC Member

i really can't stand houllier. petty and unimaginative. can't believe he benched baros so long and kept EMILE HESKEY. and if you think penguin was bad, what about "pinocchio" his assistant <_< only know how to stick his last fingers at the edge of the mouth and whistle loudly and tell people to run up. no brains at all. sigh. good thing rafa has arrived, we might actually win a real trophy for a change.

i say arsenal 4-0. Man U 2-1.

and mourinho very funny. he thinks he is the best boss in the world, but now all sorts of scandals breaking out in chelsea, they hardly score goals, people are discontented and trying to leave, and they are still boring to watch :lol:

sore losers will be good winners..

look..

both wenger and ferguson are sore losers.. but they were top class managers.. ;)

Beg to differ, Arsene Wenger is definitely a better manager than Alex

Ferguson.... Look at the amount of $$$ spent each season on players and yet the results..... Arsenal dun even have 30% of the transfer kitty that MAN U uses...

I would also tink Claudio Ranieri is better than Alex Furguson....

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• SRC Member

oops sori my mistake 5yrs ago houllier was oredi in charge he is in his 1st yr in charge.. i wonder who did he buy dat costs tons of money... the most expensive player is djibril cisse who is half the price of rio ferdinand...

• SRC Member

don't think liverpool spent more than 10 mil pounds on any players other than cisse, heskey and alonso.

veron + ferdinand + rooney = 100 million pounds. :shock:

• SRC Member

biscan? he is croatian. and he is not as bad as we used to think, just that houllier tried to make him a centre half when he is a midfielder.

yes, the senegal players were flops.

in fact, i hope benitez clears out the "houllier-rot" that still exists in the team...

get rid of traore, hyypia, hamann, henchoz, diao, biscan....

get more players like alonso, garcia... :eyebrow:

• SRC Supporter

3 teems leeds arsenal and liverpool or chelsea

they spend tons of $ that time.. the season when leeds went into CL and they buy players like micheal bridges and so on.. cant remember dun have so good memory.

[ ]

[ ]

Reef Reefing Reefed