SPS Colonies for Sale

planetg

• SRC Member

haha. thanx for the compliments. i've actually received requests to frag and sell!

then i'll become like one of many here!!! haha ;)

i hope someone would be interested to get the whole colony if he/she has the space and appetite. not easy to find large colonies.

cheers

• SRC Member
Green Table easy for beginners?

thinking of getting it once my 3ft is ready..now in cycling stage

wow beginners means people who have not kept sps before, not meaning new tanks. sps should start when ur tank is at least 6 months old and matured with excellent water parameters.

i regretted not believing it. is juz $ down the drain cos the sps will rtn/stn over time.

• SRC Member

wow beginners means people who have not kept sps before, not meaning new tanks. sps should start when ur tank is at least 6 months old and matured with excellent water parameters.

i regretted not believing it. is juz $ down the drain cos the sps will rtn/stn over time.

:eyeblur: well....

that means i have to wait.... :cry2:

I am just an average FR (fish reefing) writer. If you like my FRs, please upz my points.

• SRC Member

zorden,

pls do not try sps even if u have cycled your tank. get familiar with reefing first. it's fun if u dun waste too much $$$ with little knowledge.

they either retain nice colours and grow well in pretty good tanks or just become a very polished white rock in a day!

of course there are exceptions like my buddies! amazing reefers

SRC is a huge resource for info and there's also RC too

cheers

• SRC Member
UPDATE:

Stag : Sold

10" Green Table : $100 (now comes with 3-4 kg of LR - small pieces so can fit in scaping easily)

Any chance you'll frag pieces soe tt a few of us can get a frag each? ;)

cos 10" kinda big.. dun think can easily fit into any reefers' tank ;)

Cheers

• SRC Member
zorden,

pls do not try sps even if u have cycled your tank. get familiar with reefing first. it's fun if u dun waste too much $$$ with little knowledge.

they either retain nice colours and grow well in pretty good tanks or just become a very polished white rock in a day!

of course there are exceptions like my buddies! amazing reefers

SRC is a huge resource for info and there's also RC too

cheers

thanks for the advice...

I am just an average FR (fish reefing) writer. If you like my FRs, please upz my points.