BLUE monti

i thought my mouth very bad...got pple even worst!!

Never knew got pple mouth smelly till like that.

Wow piang.

Don't care abt what those losers have to say, even die in your tank so what? As long as you know you have the means to keep alive it can already.

After all those that curse you might not have the means to keep it alive. Corals are animals and even the tank is suitable doesn't meant it can be kept alive in it.

All the best to your new found gem.

After all those that curse you might not have the means to keep it alive. Corals are animals and even the tank is suitable doesn't meant it can be kept alive in it.

All the best to your new found gem.

agree with this man...maybe the person who said this own tank is worst then yours....all the best bro...a very rare piece.. :)

• SRC Supporter
That is an amazing colour but could it be that it's dyed blue? :P:lol:

It would be great if you could take a closep-up pic of the polyps.

The specimen looks purple under my lightings leh..... :P

However under blue/actinics looks really blue..... colours whioch you dun get on purple montis....

Or I need to change my lightings to MH to get those colours...???? :ph34r:

• SRC Member

haha..thanx alot people.will try my best,will try my best..and the person that pm me those unkind words already replied to clarify that he was just joking.i just think that its a joke gone bad.all is forgiven and forgotten :P .and please dont pm me to ask me who are those reefers.Thanks again for all the kind words!

• SRC Member

The specimen looks purple under my lightings leh..... :P

However under blue/actinics looks really blue..... colours whioch you dun get on purple montis....

Or I need to change my lightings to MH to get those colours...???? :ph34r:

my pictures are taken under a 250w 10,000k blv..

You should lighten up a bit bro... somethings are not meant to be taken so seriously! ;)

I was also told I'll never be good at what I do before.... everyone has to start from somewhere... you got a good specimen, hope it'll inspire you to be a pro reefer!

ps - FRAG FRAG FRAG!!! :evil:

• SRC Member
You should lighten up a bit bro... somethings are not meant to be taken so seriously! ;)

I was also told I'll never be good at what I do before.... everyone has to start from somewhere... you got a good specimen, hope it'll inspire you to be a pro reefer!

ps - FRAG FRAG FRAG!!! :evil:

wah boss also want a piece ar.....:P

• SRC Member

my pictures are taken under a 250w 10,000k blv..

Do you supplement your 250w 10KK MH with any other lighting?

The bluish colouration looks almost "unreal"! I'd love to see it in person one day... :D

Perhaps AT :evil: and I :angel: could pay you a visit...

Looks a bit purple in this picture but predominantly blue nonetheless. Very interesting colour morph. Do keep us posted on this beauty.

post-22-1098206466.jpg

• SRC Member

i supplement my lightings with 1 20kk 39W t5 to offset the glaring yellow of the blv bulb.nontheless,the colour of the monti looks the same with supplementary lights off.yess a visit can be worked out but NOT before i have the chance to view your slendid reef first :evil: