not speeding but caught on film??

moron_clown

• SRC Member

TP going siao oredi lah... now got plainclothes TP shooting u in normal cars somemore.. tat day go LCK, saw 2 BMWs and 1 pursuit bike on my way to and fro.. they caught tis guy and man.... his face was like :wacko::nuke::angry: ...

agreed, cant speed anymore... 100km/hr max, any more than tat :pinch:

please. fellow drivers. don't risk your neck and drive at the bus lane during bus lane operating hours. they are really intensifying patrols for bus lane. heck the one at Lorong Chuan *which in my humble opinion is a white elephant bus lane* sure to have a copper every other day there, booking people gleefully.

just to jolt your minds a bit.

Bus Lane Operating Hours are

Monday to Friday

0730 - 0930

1630 - 1900

Saturday

0730 - 0930

1130 - 1400

I'm not too sure about the demerit points awarded, but I guess it's within the region of three to five demerit points.

so please. be careful.

• SRC Member

LTA/TP has engaged Premas to book bus lane offenders. I was booked recently by Premas at the bus lane along lorong chuan. I used that as a shortcut often when going back to my home from Toa Payoh.

I only noticed the Premas officer when I passed through the lane. He was standing just under the flyover. To make matter worse, I was stuck at the red light along that lane and had to watch him have all the time in the world to take down my license plate number :angry:

The result, I was fined $130 and 4 demeri points. Definitely not worth it. I will take the CTE next time and not use the short cut. <_<

Life is a Cruel Teacher. It punishes you first and then gives you the lesson