What to look out for in Chatuchat (thailand)

typrobin

• SRC Member

China Made Pump, like Resun other than that nothing much. Imported goods are more expensive than Singapore except China made.

Life is like a peice of Uncured Live Rock [ from LFS ], you never know what you gonna get.........

Ocean Gump

• SRC Member
hi all, i will be going to bankok end of this month...i know tat there is a fish area in chatuchat...wat should i look out for? any brands of things tat are cheap??

Nothing much to buy over there ...consider the fact that over here we have everything .... unless it is product made in Thailand.

Look out for those arapaima fish - this guy is ban in singapore ... it can grows to a size of a normal sedan ... very small fish ... about 300 sing ... though you can't buy .. but it is an eye-opener ... i think Singapore zoo have this fish ..my thai friends love this fish very much ... visit some of the shopping centre and you maybe able catch them in a tank in some of them. Their waist can be twice your waistline :P

• SRC Member

approximately how much a md55 costs here and over in bangkok ?

I asked b4, it's about 3,000 B, eq to 120S$. Need to wait a few day for arrival of the stock. Not in hand most of the shop.

Life is like a peice of Uncured Live Rock [ from LFS ], you never know what you gonna get.........

Ocean Gump