sequal to my injured finger

moron_clown

Hmmm..tsktsk..guys next time to make girls jealous can make a small cut on ur neck n place the elegance there. Once it swells can pass off as lovebite.

You either die from the toxins rushing to ur head, or kanna killed by your GF!!! i tink the better choice would be to die of the toxins than in the hands of ur GF... :lol::lol::lol:

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• SRC Member

What I've learned from diving, when stung by corals, apply ammonia to the affected area. You can get the spray solution from any dive shop. Reefers should keep one handy at home.

If desperate, pee on the affected area. It will also work.

See the doctor after that.

What I've learned from diving, when stung by corals, apply ammonia to the affected area. You can get the spray solution from any dive shop. Reefers should keep one handy at home.

heard this b4... :)

• SRC Member

yeah.. gd :idea: our pee is useful in somewhere..

Everything's sold. Back in 2yrs time.

ga051025.gif

If it's a WRX, it gotta be STI.

av-24.gif

yeah.. gd :idea: our pee is useful in somewhere..

Yeah, but there has been issues about a possible infection, as there are other bacterias in our wee wee.... so it's still better to use conventional medication if possible... :P

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

hey bro... after reading your thread im almost peeing in my pants after finding out that stings inflicted by corals can be serious :shock:

abt 6 mnths ago i was choosing an elegence and i accidently brushed my fingers in the tentecles of the elegence.... i already had a minor cut on my index finger

i thought it was nothing but as time passed the wound never healed but i didnt went to the docter anyway.... i thought that since new skin has started growing that it was ok but as new skin grew... it peels and grew back and peel again...

thats it. im seeing a doctor tmr morning :nc:

here is a pic of my finger just taken.....this is about 6 months after the sting :nc:

eh this condition reminds me fo someone...... anyway good luck to you.....

• SRC Member
no bacteria in our wee wee at all... it's sterile... untill it gets out of ur body and gets into contact with the surrounding air... it's probably cleaner than ur drinking water...

:off: Not for me . haha. wee wee.. we are not british soldiers. :lol:

but pls take extra care when you get a cut!!! very risky. :o

• SRC Member

Wow got so terlok pple around ah?

of course lah...

even got pple take pic from our forum to LFS and demand for same coral and price liao. :sick::sick: ..

wat else cannot happen??:lol::lol::lol:

bro, okok...we getting off topic liao... :off:

get back on track...

moron any update?? ooopppsss....moron clown i mean...

• SRC Member

I used to touch everything in my tank all the time ( bad habit ) . Sometimes after spending 1 hour arranging my liverock . my hand would be full of bristles . Many other things other than coral sting u should be worrying about when u stick ur hand into ur tank . But i got cured of this habit really effectively .2 years ago . when i got my first tank. the first fish i ever got was a lionfish . Dont know why they love to hide behind my surface skimmer . vertically . virtually invisible from the front of the tank ... he bounce 2 times when my hand freak him out . once into the glass . and then into my forearm . no swelling no rashes no red . but if u have a gun . u may shoot urself :) .