Lost rabbit

Yukon

hey guys......

me lost my rabbit two weeks ago on 01oct.

he autoroam in the house and sometimes visits nayba upstairs, that day he went up and didn't make it back.

normally friendly nayba would bring him down back to us.

we suspect visitors/cleaners/garungguni/somebody must have rabbitnap him! :ph34r:

pasted notices but got them torn down by someone.

we're sad. please help if you know its whereabout! i believe Loopy is very sad too.

last seen in 354 admiralty drive at sembawang.

thanks guys!

de02002.jpg

Loopy_tongue.jpg

How could you even let a rabbit roam around?! Maybe someone just thought it was abandoned and took it home. If this was the states, your rabbit might have even been eaten by other people's pets. Possible here too, just that the chances are much lower. Anyway, if you do find it. Make sure to leash it or something in future. Rabbits are'nt exactly the smartest of animals. :pinch:

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

• SRC Member

Aiyah...it's already lost and I believe Yukon has learnt something from this experience. So his thread is to seek help in looking for Loopy.

We shall do our best not to rub salt by offering words that may hurt him afterall he's also currently struggling with the sad sentiments. :(

Yukon...I share your anxiety over Loopy's loss. :(

Will help you look around if I'm around the area.

May I also suggest you give SPCA a call and register your loss to them. They will call you back if they find it.

All the best. Hope you find it soon... :angel: