Got Myself 2 Ghost Pipe Fish ..

Hon

• SRC Member

Hi to all seahorse and pipefish owners...

I need some food for my 2 poor pipe fish!!! Can someone staying neat NE area please sell me some... they are starving badly. HELP HELP HELP !!!

You need small copepods and stuff crawling on your tank walls before you attempt to buy these or pipefish. You can try newly hatched brine shrimp and frozen mysis though. Or if you are free go to pasir ris beach at low tide and hunt for small shrimps at the mangroves. Beware of snakes though.

If they are giving you a headache I would gladly adopt them. My tank has lots of teenie weenie stuff for them to hunt. :rolleyes::angel:

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

• SRC Member

I put them in a small newly setup 1.5ft tank now. I don't have BS hatchery running at the moment, desperately need to get BBS off the shelve. Anyone with BBS or spotted BBS in LFS, please let me know. WC is making some for me now, hope tomolo will be ready to buy...

AT, i know its impulse buying, but i have been hunting for them since 2-3yrs ago ...kee..kee... So explain why I no use my brain before i buy this time...

You better hunt for live adult brine shrimp, keep them loaded with phyto before feeding them to the pipefish.

You can hatch BBS in 24hrs... :) No probs!

Ghost pipefish? Do you have a pix... curious to see what kind of colour morph are these?

Newly setup tank? Hmm.. properly cycled I hope!

• SRC Member

My 2 ghost pipe fish have perished.... just in time before the "gate of hell" closes in 2 days time.... My BBS already swimming in my hatchery, but too bad they hatch a few hours late ..... <_<