Why all the nice sport cars

minsmarine

• SRC Member

Why all the nicest sport cars are driving by a beautiful girl ?

Me just wonder,

Todya I saw a beutiful girl driving ferrari 550 Yellow color SDF3XX.

Geez it's my dream car for the moment ( Ah so as my son :) ). And if you do notice like Z3, Z4, Proche , just name it most of them are driven by young beautiful girl/lady.

I have a friend, she is an accountant (now banker) and still single at her early 30' and driving Z4 and I am driving some called family sport car A6. So I asked her over dinner one day, why did she choose Z4 out of all the other car,

I got reply that "because no guy driving Z4 in Singapore"

Sound stupid hah

Any guy out there here driving monster machine ?

Life is like a peice of Uncured Live Rock [ from LFS ], you never know what you gonna get.........

Ocean Gump

• SRC Member

Guess that their priority at this junction of their life (being single, better paid etc) will be different to that of a family man/woman.

What's there to spend on with their better income than to spend on cars. Houses? maybe not.

I have a colleague who's single at 45 driving a Black Lamborghini Murcielago. Only 3 in Singapore valued at >$1 million. According to him, he actually made money buying such a car after driving it for a year and then sell second hand as the waiting list is so long in Singapore. People will pay more than what he actually paid to own the car second hand.

• SRC Member

not always sugar daddy. sometimes it's the rich, successful guys who can pian any pretty girl they want to become their girlfriend mah... so probably driving bf's car, not her own... <_<

Be teachable always, nobody has a monopoly on wisdom. But learn to distinguish "fact" from "opinion".

• SRC Member

I'm not a pretty face.

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

Doesn't really have to go hand in hand..... my ah pek boss drives a Z4 too.....

I think it is most pple's dream to own a nice sports car. I ever once saw a ferrari do a U-turn at high speed. I swear if i have excess money to spurgle on cars, i would also get one just for the kick.

As for pretty faces driving nice sports cars, it might just be a coincidence, e.g. bf's (true love) car, real daddy's car, ownself's car. Give them a break. I believe not all girls are materialistic. :peace:

• SRC Member

The biased point of view from guys whould immediately be 'Must be a mistress or got sugar-daddy!'

You want to know why? Cos we are jealous that we are working so hard and yet driving a crappy car... and these sweet young things can afford cars which is more expensive that the houses we live in. :)

• SRC Member

The other time I saw a Lamborghini stuck when doing a U -turn along junction of farrer road and holland road. :lol:

I guess if you were to own these cars made sure you are not staying in HDB or condo with big parking lot ..cause some of the car ..wheel base is very wide.

:off:

The biased point of view from guys whould immediately be 'Must be a mistress or got sugar-daddy!'

You want to know why? Cos we are jealous that we are working so hard and yet driving a crappy car... and these sweet young things can afford cars which is more expensive that the houses we live in. :)

two words. sour grapes!

:lol::lol: but aiyah, to have a car in Singapore is not bad already. With the price we pay for Nissan Sunnys, can buy house with garden in other countries.

• SRC Member

simply love ridin and when i m goin at 90-100....watever mercs, bm, evo, wrx.....etc all hav to follow behd :evil::lol:

post-34-1094181419.jpg

There are 2 types of person, those that chose learn n do it rite the first time and those tat chose to learn it the hard way.

• SRC Member
My cousin just splunged on a Lotus Elise. Young, pretty , under 30. Sure people look at her from different eyes.

Sour grapes mostly mayb. :angel:

Human mentality r cute....drivin a few hundred k car but when come to less than a hundred dollar fine will result in beggin lah and when nt successfull resort to ki kar pi with the authority. :blink:

post-34-1094181419.jpg

There are 2 types of person, those that chose learn n do it rite the first time and those tat chose to learn it the hard way.

• SRC Member
Doesn't really have to go hand in hand..... my ah pek boss drives a Z4 too.....

I think it is most pple's dream to own a nice sports car. I ever once saw a ferrari do a U-turn at high speed. I swear if i have excess money to spurgle on cars, i would also get one just for the kick.

As for pretty faces driving nice sports cars, it might just be a coincidence, e.g. bf's (true love) car, real daddy's car, ownself's car. Give them a break. I believe not all girls are materialistic. :peace:

yup...that's the stereo-typed and hackneyed thinking of most oriental-cultured pple. ;)

even if she's young and pretty, if she's the successful type, think of what she has sacrified to achieve this status...marriage... love... family? :(

If she can juggle all...she's definitely someone whom I would take my hats off for her. :bow:

• SRC Member

warroz....TP is a general term for ur actual drivin evaluation test. Once pass and u get ur class 3 ;)

post-34-1094181419.jpg

• SRC Member

Nxt time can drive to cheong LFS rite...but better go early so tat u hav more room and time to do ur parkin. Else, wait u reverse in and out in and out...all nice stuff kena taken by pple like DB, weileong and roidan liao :evil::lol: oh...i m bad :paiseh:

Practice make perfect sis. ;)

post-34-1094181419.jpg

• SRC Member
Nxt time can drive to cheong LFS rite...but better go early so tat u hav more room and time to do ur parkin. Else, wait u reverse in and out in and out...all nice stuff kena taken by pple like DB, weileong and roidan liao :evil::lol: oh...i m bad :paiseh:

sexist! :lol:

Be teachable always, nobody has a monopoly on wisdom. But learn to distinguish "fact" from "opinion".

• SRC Member

Not all are somebody's bf car ..... My friend bought his Z3 from a 21 year old girl .

Guess family is filthy rich .... don't know where to spent ..

So anybody wants to be their Bf .. :eyebrow: so when you drive the car others will think it is yours instead :lol: and when the girl drive ... others will says it is her bf's car ... :lol:

me?? cheong.....been a long time since I last do that....nowadays...just drive down and see...usually get stuffs pple dun want.... :lol:

anyway...mismarine..you're right..I always see very nice sportscar zoom past........and yup...mostly driven by ladies..... ;) You'll be surprise...a lot of ladies now are very successful and earn more than a lot than the guys...

so guys...buck up!!! :evil: