scarab's new look

scarab

• SRC Member
:bow: it's.......out of the world...mother nature couldn't replicate this....i dont think divers get to enjoy this type of view no matter where they dive.......the colors....you name it, it's in there....corals combination, clear water..."sea breeze"....bro, if got open house...i book the cushion you always sit on to enjoy the tank, then move everyone away from the tank......i want to enjoy the view with a cold pineapple juice..... ;)

:lol::lol: Thanks Jim. And thanks for that wonderful frag. :eyebrow::eyebrow:

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member
Wah super swee tank..... no fight sia..... ;);) Bro take some shot of your dwarfy leh

DA, I don't know how to take fish photo lah. I hold until 'chiu sheng' then when they appear, before i can snap they swim away.

I always envy you guys who can take excellent fish photos like bro roidan and weileong.

DA, I don't know how to take fish photo lah. I hold until 'chiu sheng' then when they appear, before i can snap they swim away.

I always envy you guys who can take excellent fish photos like bro roidan and weileong.

Hahah me still learning only..... bro roidan and weileong are pro.... what camera are you using??

Hot pink stylophora

my favourite....in fact....after seeing the acros...dun know which one to call favourite anymore :shock:

Best Reef Tank in Singapore, I have seen less than 5 reef tank overseas that can rival in terms of colour and collection. PERIOD :bow::bow::bow:

• SRC Member

my favourite....in fact....after seeing the acros...dun know which one to call favourite anymore :shock:

Best Reef Tank in Singapore, I have seen less than 5 reef tank overseas that can rival in terms of colour and collection. PERIOD :bow::bow::bow:

:thanks::thanks: DeepBlue

Not sure deserve such a compliment. :paiseh::paiseh:

The pink stylo did turn out awesome eh? ;)