another wet wet day

limbssg

• SRC Member

And I am glad for all the days it did not rain last Saturday, 25 September, during my wedding day!

Really a miracle! Cause mine is an outdoor, by the seaside wedding at Rasa Sentosa!

Amen! Praise the Lord!

• SRC Member

On 25 Sep, I went to my friend's wedding and I could not resist myself. In the end, I asked her husband, "Are you Seamonkee?" He answered what's that? All my friends looked at me with shock and started asking what is seamonkee???

I think (marine) therefore I am

On 25 Sep, I went to my friend's wedding and I could not resist myself. In the end, I asked her husband, "Are you Seamonkee?" He answered what's that? All my friends looked at me with shock and started asking what is seamonkee???

:lol: u really did that?

Austin the Westie: "I may be your best friend, but you are my everything".

Lightning Strike's Back!!!

Reefkeeping Is Not My Hobby, It's My Obsession.

Austin's Birthday

.png

eh Ryan...lightningstrike. sorry ah. still used to typing name first. :P

how is your area? I saw on TV that a typhoon is sweeping across east coastal side of Japan? typhoon Maeia or something like that?

nothing devastating. juz some strong winds and moderate drizzle.

Austin the Westie: "I may be your best friend, but you are my everything".

Lightning Strike's Back!!!

Reefkeeping Is Not My Hobby, It's My Obsession.

Austin's Birthday

.png

:lol::lol::lol:

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

• SRC Member

Haha.... u mean your friend also has his wedding at Rasa Sentosa?

Yeah, there were three wedding happening on the same day just different timing slots...

There was a solemnization ceremony in the afternoon around 2pm at the small white fence area by the seaside... and mine was at 5:00pm, just next to it but bigger space I occupy lah... haha.. :lol::D

I used the main ballroom for my banquet and yeah, there was another wedding dinner taking place at The Pavilion, another small ballroom area...

What is Seamonkee? If ur friends ask, u just say that there was a mobilisation exercise and the codename was SeaMonkey loh...

Wahahahahaha.... :lol::lol::lol:

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• SRC Member

Haha.... u mean your friend also has his wedding at Rasa Sentosa?

Yeah, there were three wedding happening on the same day just different timing slots...

There was a solemnization ceremony in the afternoon around 2pm at the small white fence area by the seaside... and mine was at 5:00pm, just next to it but bigger space I occupy lah... haha.. :lol::D

I used the main ballroom for my banquet and yeah, there was another wedding dinner taking place at The Pavilion, another small ballroom area...

What is Seamonkee? If ur friends ask, u just say that there was a mobilisation exercise and the codename was SeaMonkey loh...

se car lee the wife hear....then... WAD WAD WAD!!!! who is this other char bor call u monkey so affectionately????

*translated from Hokkien*

"If say no bang wall, this idiot will never ripen" - Mr Quah Siew Kow.