DeepBlue

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

same shipment bro!!!!

found it  :D

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?...ic=21116&st=165

lvcap bought his a couple of days earlier than i did....so confirm our ABTs same shipment....hehe

The Duo Atlantic Bros are in town  :lol:

on...i am trying to catch my sailfin out liao...but really hard...mirrors dun work....netting during feed frenzy dun work anymore....unless really tear down the rocks and get him out....sigh...

I REALLY WANT TO GET RID OF MY SAILFIN!!! ahhhhhh

he is so big and fat that when he swims pass the sandbed...some small corals get displaced  :pinch:  :lol:

lol...like that also can :lol: I'll wait for the sailfin first :lol: RED SEA ONE LEH :lol:

as for chevron...see how it goes first...still haven't black stage yet...if black stage and size still manageable for me...should be keeping it...besides...our dear friend dispar already first in queue for the chevy....

you were first in queue for my blacky if i am not wrong....anyway, update for you....after all the exchanging hands...your blacky is the only blacky with me now in my tank swimming with the other tangs.....another of my blacky went to another lucky reefer in forum and another blacky went to another friend..

want an update shot of your blacky? lol

:yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah: MY BLack Knight!!!!!

Dun tell me you overfed the guy ....become pui pui knight liaoz

Alfa...too bad most reefers cant keep fishes for an extensive period of time....to see the full morph..... either upgrade, outgrown, tank crash... :unsure:

as for chevron...see how it goes first...still haven't black stage yet...if black stage and size still manageable for me...should be keeping it...besides...our dear friend dispar already first in queue for the chevy....

you were first in queue for my blacky if i am not wrong....anyway, update for you....after all the exchanging hands...your blacky is the only blacky with me now in my tank swimming with the other tangs.....another of my blacky went to another lucky reefer in forum and another blacky went to another friend..

want an update shot of your blacky? lol

hehe you remember :lol::lol:

and...after cleanig...fix up a new toy ;)

monitoring the performance at the moment ;)

specially asked RM to build this for me.....(coz..I am a fan mah....)

;)

post-34-1107069341.jpg

• 2 weeks later...