Deepblue's 3ft Tank ( 3 x 2 x 2)

DeepBlue

dan...my current light config : 1X250W BLV DE 10K, 2x39W Aquaz 20K T5 and 2x39W Aquaz T5 Actiinic

I placed most of Acans in the lower area of my tank......near the sand bed....out of 5 to 6 pieces of acans I have...only 1 is truely on the sandbed ;)

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dan...my current light config : 1X250W BLV DE 10K, 2x39W Aquaz 20K T5 and 2x39W Aquaz T5 Actiinic

I placed most of Acans in the lower area of my tank......near the sand bed....out of 5 to 6 pieces of acans I have...only 1 is truely on the sandbed ;)

wah you gto 5to 6 piece... pass me one leh :lol::lol::lol:

;) pieces?....easy to get...buy a big piece ...frag into many small ones...haha

For Alfa:

SOme sps in my tank...mostly the results of the great husbandry skills of reefers who used to own them...

post-34-1106360228.jpg

wah you gto 5to 6 piece... pass me one leh :lol::lol::lol:

of the five ...two belong to a very good friend :lol:

I am looking for other coloured acans now....hopefully the green ones :whistle

just waiting patiently to exchage with a reefer soon :P

my 4" plus emperor angel.....totally stunning...a fish i always wanted to keep...now definitely going to start planning the 6 footer fowlr liaoz :lol:

post-34-1106400693.jpg

my current 5 footer fowlr is not big enuff for such a great fish :lol:

think will go 6x2x 2.5 :lol:

a black trigger will be a great compliment for this :lol:

post-34-1106400744.jpg

Yup... Alfa ...I have a small colony of that ...the same. ;)

Roidan....That's one nice one you have....I am hopping it will always stay that one forever...but my tank is no peterpan neverland......it iwll eventually turn bluish <_<

attached a pic of acans frags that is recovering from inital fraging session a while back...

post-34-1106632084.jpg

BTW... Roidan ...the ABT I got from LVcap is still as chubby and cute as ever even though the feeding routine in my tank is less often than its previous home ;)

post-34-1106632321.jpg

BTW... Roidan ...the ABT I got from LVcap is still as chubby and cute as ever even though the feeding routine in my tank is less often than its previous home ;)

oh yah!

i remembered..how could i forget...that time my fellow was in my side tank and lvcap decided to shut down his tank and asked me if i could give his abt a home together with mine...i told him try to find others (forgotten if i had actually pointed him in your direction or not) who can give it a better home than ending up sparring everyday with my abt :lol:

and yeah...if i am not wrong...either our abts are from the same shipment or yours is the one just after mine...

if really same shipment..then our abts are *brothers* :)

When You run out of space for fishes and need to rid of the black chevron...remember I have a FOWLR ....pending upgrade to a 6footer once I stop procrastinating :lol:

same shipment bro!!!!

found it :D

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?...ic=21116&st=165

lvcap bought his a couple of days earlier than i did....so confirm our ABTs same shipment....hehe

The Duo Atlantic Bros are in town :lol:

on...i am trying to catch my sailfin out liao...but really hard...mirrors dun work....netting during feed frenzy dun work anymore....unless really tear down the rocks and get him out....sigh...

I REALLY WANT TO GET RID OF MY SAILFIN!!! ahhhhhh

he is so big and fat that when he swims pass the sandbed...some small corals get displaced :pinch::lol: