Deepblue's 3ft Tank ( 3 x 2 x 2)

DeepBlue

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No lah....I would love to keep that ABT...but I keep reminding myself I have a 3X2X2...so I wont keep more than the two bristletooth tang I need for algae control.

dun think my tank can tahan too great a bioload ;)

No lah....I would love to keep that ABT...but I keep reminding myself I have a 3X2X2...so I wont keep more than the two bristletooth tang I need for algae control.

dun think my tank can tahan too great a bioload ;)

hehe how bout a gem... urhm how bout a sohal... hmm or maybe a achilles tang :lol::lol::lol:

nope.....I am very happy with my 2 baby percula and peppermint hogfish. Added the chevron in hope for better algae control.....that's all. anyway..acnthurus need big tanks...maybe will consider for my 6X2X2 FOWLR later next year :lol:;)

one of my clownfish :wub:

post-34-1101216719.jpg

I agree.....my plan of having 2 bristletooth tangs only for chomping algae only has been spoilt by LVcap... <_<<_< (who can resist that little yellow guy with a big belly...^_^ )

The tangs are cute are living in harmony.

Now, I dun mind having the little guy as he chomps away at the algaes more rigorously than my chevron and the kole :lol:

Will try to get a pic later as my skills in taking moving obj sucks. ;)

One good thing out of the whole thing.....I have reached full stock status with the 2 tangs.

No need to look for pygmy angels or get tempted by black tang anymore :lol:

hey the yumas wun sting the lobo or favia behind?

the piece behind is a blastomussa.....the lobo doesnt bother it at all

However ... I placed the yuma further away as I saw the tentacles of the lobo grabbed on to my yuma's edge one day....lobo's can be quite aggressive. A portion of my red mouth favia was killed off by another lobo as well....

your yumas :shock::bow:

The yuma stretches up to near 3 inches in diameter....must be the low to gentle flow and shady area :lol:

too bad its not a hot pink...hmmm....

post-34-1101569574.jpg