Deepblue's 3ft Tank ( 3 x 2 x 2)

DeepBlue

why like turning yellow har? :(

And I see you growing turtle weeds... :lol::lol::lol:

yup...the smaller one is light pink with yellowish tip.

A variant colour I guess...BOTH are nice in their own ways.....the best birdnest I have got so far is still from jd_n..the bundung pink one.... :rolleyes:

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Congrates on the birdnest. I got one from there too, thought a smaller one on Thursday. I broke it from the rock cos the rock is ugly. My only purchase throughout the frenzy shipments. Tank very crowded and wallet very empty.

Got to put aside $ for onslaught of purchases (non-marine somemore!)

:)

I think (marine) therefore I am

Got to put aside $ for onslaught of purchases (non-marine somemore!) :)

understand what you mean....bleeding both ways this month.....getting ready for the big day....already stocking up quite a lot for the little one :P

oh yah...guys...dun worry...monti digitata grows very fast....will be able to frag them very very soon ;)

Talking to a fellow reefer recently..really admire his attitude towards reefing...he would always give or trade frags from the growth of the mother colony rather than selling them...when I asked him why....he just replied: 'for fellow hobbyist'...cool huh :bow:

• SRC Member
Talking to a fellow reefer recently..really admire his attitude towards reefing...he would always give or trade frags from the growth of the mother colony rather than selling them...when I asked him why....he just replied: 'for fellow hobbyist'...cool huh :bow:

Maybe we ALL should start to share frags for free :P

We can setup a separate thread or title, and post frags tt we have for trading / giving away free. :yeah:

Priority will be given to trading, then giving away free. :lol:

Do I hear frags? :lol:

But if you tame me, we shall need each other.

To me, you will be unique in all the world.

To you, I shall be unique in all the world...

You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Keep our hobby sustainable, participate in fragging NOW

CHAETO Farmer FarmerDan.gif

that's not a blue digitata..just that the pic turns up like that...more like milky purple colour in actual. I will let them grow a bit then frag them as I have some algae problem I am combating in my new tank...should go away soon. But fragging it could invite the algae to grow on the freshly broken tips...might not be a good thing and the growth after that will be slow.....

as Flubbey says...I am growing turtle weed now :evil:

• SRC Member
that's not a blue digitata..just that the pic turns up like that...more like milky purple colour in actual. I will let them grow a bit then frag them as I have some algae problem I am combating in my new tank...should go away soon. But fragging it could invite the algae to grow on the freshly broken tips...might not be a good thing and the growth after that will be slow.....

as Flubbey says...I am growing turtle weed now :evil:

No problem .... frag only when the right time comes - no hurry :)

• 3 weeks later...

a new addition today...

2inch size..... from LCK

hope to get this guy aclimatised before my small terror Kole returns from LVcap soon.... together....hope they will control the algae :evil:

btw..guys looking for a pellet eating AT....the one in LCK (less than 3 inch one) has been in their tank for 2-3 weeks....eating pellets..teardrop very small though (juv mah)

post-34-1101044020.jpg

thanks....but I have seen much better ones....this little guy is rather fiesty...jump out of my container before I can scoop him into my tank...luckily it went straight into the tank..not the floor :whistle

nope....for the sps...I will stick to max 2 tangs and they must serve functions like chomping away the algaes....

find the other acanthurus and zebrasoma family ones too high a nutrient producer to keep in a small tank.

once the tank fully matures after a year...may not even need tangs at all :nc:

• SRC Member
nope....for the sps...I will stick to max 2 tangs and they must serve functions like chomping away the algaes....

find the other acanthurus and zebrasoma family ones too high a nutrient producer to keep in a small tank.

bro can update me if the chevvy really helps alot with the algae prob ;) just wana know how effective are these lawnmowers :lol: dun wana add a tang but if the bristletooth is really effectinve then.... :heh: hermit crabs and sallyfoots are just a PITA <_<

lets see how strong your tolerance na dresist to temptation lvl..... :lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member

yeah yeah!!

nice fishes in nice tank..

the kole is sure hot..

many ask me abt it..

will call u once i net it..

glad it will be going home again..

btw..its a fierce fellow..

be wary cos of the small chevron inside..

that's why I quickly get the chevron tang and hope the extra time aclimatising it will give it a better chance. Surprised you didnt put the ABT up for sale.... :lol:

another pic of this little guy :lol:

post-34-1101133831.jpg