which will form half of the zeovit pack

i think it is always more better to add slowly ~~ rather then just

dump everything in

everyone will get different results in using zeovit~~ because it also depend

on water parameter~~ from waht i read in reef central~~ no need to have

high KH above 10 or so~~~ 8 - 9 if i am not wrong

• SRC Member

some extract from reefers from reefcentral,

I think you will agree with crystal-clear water, more efficient skimming, enhanced coral coloration & lowering nutrients. What seperates ZEOvit from other methods that lower nutrients eg. Ferric-oxides, volka, nitrate filters & nutrient absorbents is control.The zeo-method is easy to regulate nutrient depletion on a consistent basis without the serendipity associated with these others. This controlled nutrient reduction is accompanied concomittedly with synergistic essential element nourshment for optiminizing color & growth. This restraint system is exactly what distinguishes ZEOvit.You also get a better understanding of supplementing (vitamins/elements). In the SPS forum, if someone were to post a pic of a SPS, we would consider the color of that coral normal. But now that we have a better understanding of how to balance out its colors, we can now educate others from the Zeovit experience with or without them using Zeovit.

Another advantage is the use of bacteria which aid in the nitrogen cycle. They use inorganic salt as their energy source, but their needs are through ammonia and nitrite to get the carbon they need. They are mostly found on surfaces with a sticky slime to attach themselves. They double in reproduction every 15-20 hrs.

Per research team this bacteria have to meet this demands for optimum reproduction:

Temp - 77-86 F

PH - 7.8-8.0 (at higher PH, bacteria will grow more slowly)

Photosenitive and take a while to colonize. Within a couple of days they colonize on a surface. This is where I feel the pumping of the Reactor has no positive influence on bacteria feeding.

If the solution is brown/black and smell like rotten eggs, its due to the presence of sulfates that have been reduced to sulfites. This does not mean its spoiled and can be fixed by aerating the solution. SHould be clean within several minutes.

Explain this way,your system is the engine.zeolith is the engine oil.don change it is possible but affect the performance.

zeobak,zeofood7 is like the fuel,no fuel engine cannot start.

you need the basic component zeolith,zeobak,zeofood7 and zeostart to run the system.

• SRC Member

As of today , Zeovit has been running in my FR for 2 days. Have done the daily shakedown of the reactor to free up the detritus and mulm from the ZEOliths...The mulm is supposed to feed the SPS or sumthing to that extend.

Considering my Water Vol of about 800L, I am using 50% (1L of ZEOvit)of whats recommended for the first month or so and will ramp up to 2 L of zeovit after 6 weeks or so.. dosing of the 'additives' are also at 50% (4drops/4drops/4ml) of whats recommended for my tank volume.

No visible changes to the system yet but i guess the system is still building up its capability.

Will update the progress as and when i see some changes to the tank conditions.