any fun areas to bring someone special out?

eques

soon, I'll see a lot of cars with guys getting out of their cars and taking flowers out from the boot.

but what if....

you are driving in the searing afternoon sun, and you bought a bouquet of tulips. as you know, tulips...urh..."open" up immediately once out from a cold environment, and they do so ten times faster if it is a hot environment.

then how?

my only solution to my question. buy another type of flower, lor.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Phewbacca, you are going to be the cause of massive jams in Orchard area...haha But like your idea though.. HA..

Alkaf Mansion pretty good. Got one of mine there. Roller blading and skating is good provided you are pretty good yourself.. You wun wan the lady to be helping off the ground.. Good Luck!!

wa liao !!!!! i will not do that to her unless she wan it then no choice :evil: but that cant be a good idea .

He! He! This is first time I hear a guy say ' unless she wan it then no choice'.... rightttttt...

The guys here got some really great ideas for a date. Makes me wish I had a car so I can stop in front of Taka to give flowers.

By the way, how long is this date suppose to be? You mentioned a night and morning part... Same day or overnight. Maybe that's why the Hotel 81 idea came up! :evil:

• SRC Member

haha...yea....so now we know y orchard always jam...

Well, "Deflower the Flower" scam only works when u make a complete fool of yourself. hence, the busier the road the better.

You can always try a deserted road like Sungei Kadut....i bet she will alight your car and run off.... ;)

if anyone does intend to try this scam, please let me know the results.

its been ages since i used it and would like to know if it still brings about a "home-run" :yeah:

• SRC Member

i would rent a boat out and drive urself, (provided you can drive) out to the sea. Imgine two of u in the middle of the sea. having lunch at boat, fishing line out if luckly might get fishes,

how about it ??

Selling big game fishing equipment. Stella 20k / 17k .. made in Japan jigging blue rose / kabuzu popping rod... pm for prices

Aiya if shy to give flowers have the florist deliver it for you. There is this shop at jurong mrt. That time I paid $50 to have a dozen white roses delivered to someone. After that she immediately sms me. Flowers do work wonders, even if you shy to deliver it yourself. :D

Hmm..you as generous as me sia. Must really like her alot. Past 1 week I also spend 500-600 on someone. Makes her happy can already right? Money can always earn back one. B)

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

• SRC Member

if she's keen, the zoo is honestly a nice place to go for a day. like there are secluded spots to sit and chill. and in the event that things get awkward or what you guys can laugh at the animals, or talk about what's there, so you dont have to worry abt having nothing to say.

brought my gf there the other day.

we had fun. considering we've been together over a year, the zoo was like macham first date like that. hold hands, laugh, joke, sneak off for a moment. :evil: you know what i mean ..

bring digi cam! all girls like photos man. then upload for us to see!

good luck!

and let us know WHEN you get the girl :angel:

• SRC Member

dunno why gals like flowers but i dun believe in them. pay so much, only last 2-3 days, then ur gift goes into the dustbin! unless u wanna do it to show off but to do that, ur flower got to be EXPENSIVE or outstanding < this also translate to expensive! buy something she has been eyeing or u know she wants...

cannot believe you are willing to spend 400-500 on her birthday and some more is only wooing stage.

my advise? if u spend that much, you raise the standards and whenever u drop lower than that, she will have second thoughts liao. gals who like u becos u impressed them with the spending are not worth keeping > im gonna get shot for saying this.

keep it simple and cheap but romantic (something i dun do oso). remember, if u got problem trying to figure out what is going to impress or keep her interested, imagine the stress you have every single day after that!!! juz like 50 first dates :rolleyes:

It's not really true that flowers can last for only 2-3 days. For roses, you can actually invert them and dry them up. When it's dried, you can keep them as long as they want. So it's not really a waste of money. Gals just like to be pampered.

I argee not that spend so much, it will be very diffcult to maintain the standard throughout the relationship. In the first place, You don't even have to spend so much to impress her, just do something simple and sweet, it will too touch the gal's heart.

All the best!

• SRC Member

oh yeah one last comment...

if the gal a bit shy type and you are not driving, please do not bring flowers (esp big bouquet) cos she will have to carry it around and everyone will be staring... if u r meeting her at her place, then ok cos she can leave it home.

dried flowers collect dust... we did that with my wife 3 dozen roses and finally dump into dustbin cos too much dust and cobwebs hahaha

• SRC Member

Very interesting with you guys' input...........what about out sis out there......their input will be very valuable.

Flowers....I agree.....always melt their heart and its a declaration of a courtship!

Money spent.....both you guys are only 21!!!!......Dont be so spent thrift!!!. Money are hard to earn.

Where ever you go.......I believe the chemistry is between you guys are the most important. I always believe its the companion-ship that is the most important. Nowadays, my Mdm and I walk to the hawker for dinner rather than driving.....it gives you more time to interact.

Transportation, if you have a car, it will be the best!!!!! rent one or borrow one if you must!!!

By the way, is this your first date???? Better make sure she has a liking in you before all this arrangement or else she will be frigtened by you.....and then........ :pinch: ....."zi chi zi pi bai zhan bai shen".....its a courtship and pyschological game I would say!!!!....but be honest and humble ok.......

Sigh!.....really miss those sweetness in my courtship time........its really different after you are married......even though you keep telling yourself.....she is you wife.....you need to treasure her..... :P

• SRC Member
Sigh!.....really miss those sweetness in my courtship time........its really different after you are married......even though you keep telling yourself.....she is you wife.....you need to treasure her..... :P

lolz... u start seeing other gal huh or thinking of side track.... hehehehe joking.. :pinch:

• SRC Member

lolz... u start seeing other gal huh or thinking of side track.... hehehehe joking.. :pinch:

Always!!! :evil::evil: ....hahahaha.......but see and flirt around only....remember.....makan must wipe clean clean ok..... :lol::lol:

Well, ultimately home cooked is still better....wahahahaha :lol::lol: (just in case my Mdm saw this :lol::lol: ) ...wahahahaha

Agree with untouchable....hehe....lucky I am still not at that stage yet...... :fear:

• SRC Member

ha ha i likes all the ideas and jokes . but thanks for all the ideas. about the zoo things you wan pics of the gals i like or the pics of the zoo animals? thanks to all the bros and sis that reply me thanks very much. :D:thanks::bow: