any fun areas to bring someone special out?

eques

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
i going to bring a lady out on her birthday , so can any kind soul help me think of some ideas?

Budget?

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

• SRC Member

i still very shy to give her flowers because still at the starting part of the wooing stage :P

got special occasion a not?

her birthday or ur first date?

shld give her flowers in both occasions wat...

maybe dun give 1 dozen lor... maybe give a bouquet of 3 lilies lah... looks nice n elegant... then when she carries it ard that day, she will feel special too ;)

• SRC Member
$400-600 is quite alot can be spent IMO. Bring her go hotel liao la!!! :evil::D (Joking Joking)

no need shy one la...just give...its her birthday anyway what!!! :lol:

Anyway Singapore not much romantic places can go...i always got headache when the day comes!!!

ya thats the problem , singapore lack of fun place. but thanks for the hotel part may consider it :evil: .thanks for all the help you guys gave me . :thanks::bow:

Bro, get her the flowers, it wun go wrong, it achieves a few things :

1> She'll love it

2> She'll be touched

3> She'll know ur sincerity coz many guys dun do it nowadays...

4> Send a strong message dat u r trying to woo her...

5> Nothing melts a gal's heart like a bunch of roses...

As for the places, bring her to underwater world :lol: and display all ur marine knowledge to her... den after that can play somewhere in sentosa, and evening walk down the beach, see sunset... kiss... hmmm.. :lol: ... if u got budget, go book a Mercedes Cab, she'll be very impressed with the thoughts dat u planned everything for her birthday... :)

Good luck!!

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• SRC Member

most girls like white roses... or maybe not most la.. but mine does... :evil: lillies would be nice anyway.. but ya... nothing can be better then a bunch of roses.. :rolleyes:

The world is such a wicked place,war btween the human race. People work to earn their bread,while across the sea they're counting dead

MHO,

for the night part, as per ur plans to dinner.

for the day part, "mai too liaoz" (dun wait oredi), bring her to lfs ard singapore, get her interested in the reefkeeping hobby. then she will gain an interest and knowledge on the hobby. most impt of all, next time she will not nag at u for spending monies on the hobby. :P u know how monies draining this hobby is. ;)

Austin the Westie: "I may be your best friend, but you are my everything".

Lightning Strike's Back!!!

Reefkeeping Is Not My Hobby, It's My Obsession.

Austin's Birthday

.png

• SRC Member

dude,

i'm no longer an advocate of flowers but let me share with you what i use to do (when i was 21 or so)

i'll swing by Holland V's florist (next to KFC), buy one big bunch of Baby's Breath (why BB you may ask, cause the girl is the Rose...corny but it f**king works)

Next, i'll put the BBs in the boot of my car. Go pick her up and drive thru Orchard Road.

Conveniently stop at a Traffic Light. The one in front of Taka was my fave, Centrepoint if you miss it.

Tell her you think you have a flat tyre, alight the car in the midst of a busy busy night/afternoon. Everyone's staring at you, she's worried silly.

You open the boot, remove the big big bunch of BBs (looking like a big big clown), get in the car, present it to her.

She will say you are such a silly fool but her heart has melted and vapourised, she is ready to bear your child....

onlooker's reaction: the women wanna hug you and squeeze you, tell their class-less boyfriends to learn and act. the men laugh at you, boyfriends wanna kill you but they all want to be in your shoes.

take my word for it, buddy o' pal. this devious plan of mine works big time. i call it "Deflowering with Flowers"

PS: if you're not driving, be in cahoots with a cab driver, i'm sure he's more than willing to help. just make sure you're the one who removes the flowers from the boot, not the uncle. or else she might fall for her instead.

• SRC Member

$400-600 for wooing stage....man, you are rich!!!! can't imaging the amount of $$$ you will need to spent if you marry her..... :D

when i was courting my wife, i spent less then S$10 per date.....now i'm paying through my nose.... :paiseh:

anyway, a good place espcially if it is just a wooing part...bring her out to escape theme part sort of area during the day or those ice skating ring and have fun....forget about those romatic and secluded places..... :evil: ....things that 'happen' over night are usually no good.....

• SRC Member
$400-600 for wooing stage....man, you are rich!!!! can't imaging the amount of $$$ you will need to spent if you marry her..... :D

when i was courting my wife, i spent less then S$10 per date.....now i'm paying through my nose.... :paiseh:

anyway, a good place espcially if it is just a wooing part...bring her out to escape theme part sort of area during the day or those ice skating ring and have fun....forget about those romatic and secluded places..... :evil: ....things that 'happen' over night are usually no good.....

Good point, it's more important to have fun and enjoy each other's company. it seems like you're pretty serious about her so build on this.

Tineng, you made my "Deflower the Flower" scam sounds so shallow.... ;)

• SRC Member

Wow! Phewbacca u are so thicked skin!!!

Going to a movie is a no-no. A three-hour date with a movie that lasts two and a half-hours is not a good way to get acquainted. You want to spend as much time as possible to talk to her. Ice skating sounds good to me.

For me, Alkaff Mansions is a good place for makan. Nice surroundings, romantic, quiet and very love mooded. And don't forget to order ur flowers n cake early.

• SRC Member
Wow! Phewbacca u are so thicked skin!!!

Going to a movie is a no-no. A three-hour date with a movie that lasts two and a half-hours is not a good way to get acquainted. You want to spend as much time as possible to talk to her. Ice skating sounds good to me.

For me, Alkaff Mansions is a good place for makan. Nice surroundings, romantic, quiet and very love mooded. And don't forget to order ur flowers n cake early.

i'm just hairy, not thick-skinned...

as you get older, you'll know how women function and know how they function is a very strong ammo in your arsenal

it's the same way how women manipulate us from time to time, same rules different players

• SRC Member
Conveniently stop at a Traffic Light. The one in front of Taka was my fave, Centrepoint if you miss it.

Tell her you think you have a flat tyre, alight the car in the midst of a busy busy night/afternoon. Everyone's staring at you, she's worried silly.

You open the boot, remove the big big bunch of BBs (looking like a big big clown), get in the car, present it to her.

She will say you are such a silly fool but her heart has melted and vapourised, she is ready to bear your child....

:yeah:

brilliant idea :idea:

realli sounds like drama :lol:

• SRC Member

thank all of you for the nice and sweet ideas. i really hope that all of you will keep flooding me with ideas . :thanks::bow: . if succed in wooing her i will open a fish shop with discount price for all sg reefers. :P