is angel easy to keep

Yup, for a large angel, u better prepare a 5" tank. Eventhough angel are large specimen, but IMHO you will not grow angel to it's normal size in home tank, unless you have a very huge tank. Normal tank like 5", shall be okay to keep max 2 large angel at it's medium size, do not buy a big size, if you epxerience enough to keep this angel in several years ahead, you will just growth a couple inche bigger than your previous introduction.

• SRC Member

Yo....

Do not buy emperor if you are totally no experience with angel fish. Encourage u go for Koran at mid size with at least 2 1/2 ft tank, with only Koran and live rock in tank, and "equiped" with good skimmer, overflow, canister filter, light etc...

Then, enjoy the fun.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

• SRC Member
tan how mucu do u guys think would an emeperor angel n koran angel cost?in its juv stage n adult stage

Saw a juv emperor at iwarna yesterday.

Cost 10 or 12 bucks. :D

Cheap if u ask me, abt 2".

Would have got it if i dont have any corals and have a big enuf tank.

:yeah:

My Tank

Save A Horse, Ride A Cowboy

• 2 weeks later...
I have handled 3 emperor before. I find that an adult emperor is easy to keep than juv. Emperor is one of the easier angel to handle compare to blueface or majestic. Once it has established in the tank, it will feed heavily and not a fussy eater.

I'm agree, adult emperor is much more easier to keep compare to juve emperor.

But your opinion about emperor is easier to keep, is think this is a little bit fuzzy, as in my experience between 3 of them, keeping blueface is the most easiest, the majestic comes in second, and the last is emperor