The Importance of traffic lights

kschew1498

• SRC Member

Ladies & Gents,

Please see the horrible vidio clip recently captured live by Police camera somewhere within the UAE. :ph34r:

You will notice that an incoming vehicle failed to stop at the traffic lights - see what has happened - head-on collision :fear:

Unfortunately a lone person crossing the road at the time was also hit by the overturning car and killed instantly. :sick:

The message here is clear - Always respect traffic light rules and behave responsibly by giving due regards to rights of way. STOP at RED light. :angel:

Intersection1.mpg

• SRC Member

Quite additive. I watched it many times. Think the man was not alert. He tried to run away but not fast enough. Also, he was in the wrong and he was quite bo chap and didn't look around.

I think (marine) therefore I am

• SRC Member

Very Chiam :( ........conclusion...even when you are in your right of way at a pedestrian crossing.......be alert and look around.......I have seen a lot of people crossing the road as if his father owns it!!! :angry:

For this innocent chap......really pity him......from the way the SUV toppled on him........he must become prata!!! :erm::fear::blink: