Prepared Food for Sampling

• SRC Member

Aiyah...sorry...all gone within last night though they have not collected. :P

Most probably may make again in a month's time. But I wun be giving already. I rather give to fellow reefers whom I know then to risk SOUR GRAPES coming after me again... :ph34r::fear::ph34r::(

So those who know me...state your requests through sms hor. :eyebrow::)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Cool it reefshark, ;)

overall i think flubber is a very nice person, although i never see her before. But everytime reading her thread and reply i think she is very generous and caring leh.

Remember the thread AT started not long ago???

she also didnt point out the writer of the pm, means that she already not telling it to the whole world liao.

Cheers

• SRC Member
Cool it reefshark, ;)

overall i think flubber is a very nice person, although i never see her before. But everytime reading her thread and reply i think she is very generous and caring leh.

Remember the thread AT started not long ago???

she also didnt point out the writer of the pm, means that she already not telling it to the whole world liao.

Cheers

thanks for the support, zero oxygen, I hope you have not been 'suffocating' due to lack of air on this matter... :lol::lol:

If you wan the food, I will keep you in mind the next time round. Just inform me earlier. Infact, I got to take some of the food from my own stock to pass to fellow reefers liao. :P Just dun know how best to reject people... :P

Pls remind me if I forget to pm you by month's end or so...aunty mah...so rather forgetful... :P:lol:

• SRC Member

Opps... looks like I'm too late.

I have a blue tang and a emperor angel, both small and both of which are not easy to feed.

Sorry about the sour grapes episode but hope that don't deter you from being who you are.

Was thinking about viewing the BS you are offering and perhaps if you can spare a little bit, I will be grateful. If really don't have, can still let me know if can still view the shrimps?

Cheers

• SRC Member

Bro Reefshark...

Due to the recent heated issues over in SRC, since then alot have wanted to make SRC a better place juz like before rather than seeing tis wonderful forum goin dwn the drain flooded with flaming, chit chattin, inaccurate info.....etc. We have addressed both the problem and solution, infact i noticed there r improvement going on oreadi.

We all knw we can be king behind tat piece of equipment tat connects us to the world. Juz like Danano has said, typin in caps is juz like shoutin so pls show some computer ethics lah.

Lets not be a problem maker here k? ;)

Man shd have a big heart, dun be so petty.

Juz look at tis scenario.....

We knw each others and u r giving/ selling some stuffs and tis Reefer X is keen in gettin somethin frm u. But with ur bz schedule, u r not able to respond asap most of the time coz u dun hav the luxury of sittin infront of the PC the whole day like others do. Reefer X started gettin impatient coz he may b desperately in need of the stuffs so he started askin :" When, Where, How bro...". And knwin u personally....i knw its nt u dun wan to reply but u can't so out of good will i reply to Reefer X seekin his patience with u coz he dun knw u r bz at work but i do. I also dun wish to c frens being listed as "disappearing seller".

At times when we wanted to do somethin...

Think before we act.....its save us the consequences later.

Take a step back, breathe in deep and u see the world differently. ;)

Anyway, :off::off: .

Hope tis stops here....else start ur own thread at the place u find appropriate to seek watever u want. :peace:

post-34-1094181419.jpg

There are 2 types of person, those that chose learn n do it rite the first time and those tat chose to learn it the hard way.

• SRC Member
If you wan the food, I will keep you in mind the next time round. Just inform me earlier. Infact, I got to take some of the food from my own stock to pass to fellow reefers liao. :P Just dun know how best to reject people... :P

Pls remind me if I forget to pm you by month's end or so...aunty mah...so rather forgetful... :P:lol:

Hihi, thx for the offer, it is alright....can give my share to the others..... not keeping much fishy also...those i have now are eating like pig.

if future i got fish that dont eat then seek help from you. thanks alot

• SRC Member
Wahhh.... relac leh everybody... dun be so mean to each other lah.. afterall this is supposed to be a happy community rite? Cool down.. hehe

yup...I do agree. And I have moved on. Just to reiterate that as long as he is out of my circle of comfort and there's no more agression, dun worry...peace will prevail. :P

Thanks anyway. :peace:

• SRC Member

Yeah come on, Flub is so nice to give away stuff... pls give her a break. And all of us as well. ;)

Seriously we should be keeping SRC to reefing and less flaming (if flaming cant be helped)... To reef or flame, take your pick. If its the latter, I am sorry this forum doesnt have any place for that....do respect the rest of the posters here ya? :rolleyes:

Get Paid To Read Emails. Free To Join Now!

http://www.emailcashpro.com/?r=okdk11

• SRC Member

wow... giving away things still got ppl come and flame? wah.. what has this world come to? lol... anyway, may I have a bit the next time? That is if there is a next time... wanna try moorish idol... but won't get it until I know I have a good chance to get it to eat :D:)

I wish for :peace: WORLD PEACE!

or

lots and lots of money for me! :lol:

Live and Let Live

• SRC Member
wow... giving away things still got ppl come and flame? wah.. what has this world come to? lol... anyway, may I have a bit the next time? That is if there is a next time... wanna try moorish idol... but won't get it until I know I have a good chance to get it to eat :D:)

I wish for :peace: WORLD PEACE!

or

lots and lots of money for me! :lol:

go get Sentosa's MI...they have been feeding since Day One in my tub... :evil:

• SRC Member
Thanks 4 the food, sis..my fishes like weeks never eat..dash 4 the food.. :)

n the most beautiful tub i've ever seen.. :P  n also nice M.I  ;)

Really!!! :yeah::yeah: Be careful they commit the sin of gluttony... :lol:

you saw the tub... :paiseh::paiseh::paiseh:

sorry..wasn't home to talk to you... :(

btw...what fish do you keep? need to make a record of the fish that like my food... :P

• SRC Member

Really!!! :yeah::yeah: Be careful they commit the sin of gluttony... :lol:

you saw the tub... :paiseh::paiseh::paiseh:

sorry..wasn't home to talk to you... :(

btw...what fish do you keep? need to make a record of the fish that like my food... :P

hey flub sis,

no worries, sure have chance to meet again.. :)

Anyway my fishes are a purple tang, a pair of orange skunk clown, a pair of tomato clown, 3xpurple n a red fire goby, a pair of cardinal, a cleaner wrasse , a six line wrasse, a yellow tail damsel n an orange spotted sleeper.

:lol:

• SRC Member
Sentosa MI, how u catch? catch for me leh... haha... if you ever go there for fishing again lol :lol:

:blink: fishing :blink:

She is referin to LFS knwn as Sentosa Marine. The ex-tropic marine. ;)

post-34-1094181419.jpg

There are 2 types of person, those that chose learn n do it rite the first time and those tat chose to learn it the hard way.