WTS Pinpoint PH Monitor

• SRC Member

Has an extra set of the above. Selling at $200 and understand that it is been offered at S$245 to $300 in our local market.

This unit is a full-time pH monitor with 0.01 resolution. With the following specs...

- uses a 9-volt battery

- comes complete with probe and calibration fluids.

With this, you do not need to use any more PH testkits and can know the PH value of your tank as and when you like it... :P

• SRC Member

Thanks...pal. :)

I saw some experienced reefers using them and also I heard good reviews about it so I bought some for myself and some fellow reefers too.

You can go website and check them out... :)

good buy best buy..

:)

I'll say it comes handy for lazy bum like myself.

You can constantly monitor your PH values, especially good to know when to dose buffer to boast your PH up or dose kal into your tank.

• SRC Member

for those who have pmed me...

I only have one more set left and if one of the fellow reefers really dun want it, then you may have it. I give him until Tuesday... :evil::evil::P

will pm the person who is first on the list. :)

And the two bros whom I called...dun worry...have kept them for you. :) And wan engraving or not... :lol:

It was all due to the fact that I bought 5 pieces!!! instead of the 3 that I wanted. Better go and get my eyes checked... :(:paiseh: Can't even differentiate btw a 3 and a 5... :angry:

A bit crossed-eyed monster here... :paiseh:

• SRC Member
for those who have pmed me...

I only have one more set left and if one of the fellow reefers really dun want it, then you may have it. I give him until Tuesday... :evil::evil::P

will pm the person who is first on the list. :)

And the two bros whom I called...dun worry...have kept them for you. :) And wan engraving or not... :lol:

It was all due to the fact that I bought 5 pieces!!! instead of the 3 that I wanted. Better go and get my eyes checked... :(:paiseh: Can't even differentiate btw a 3 and a 5... :angry:

A bit crossed-eyed monster here... :paiseh:

The guy told me he will be collecting tonight... :rolleyes:

• SRC Member

Both sets sold...and I hope my fellow reefers will be happy with the products. :)

Though one of them had an ORP instruction manual instead of the PH one... :lol:

Thread closed. If you guys really wan, pm me. I maybe able to get for you in late Sept. But no promises hor. :rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...