CAUTION!!!! Reborn Aquarium

chris21

i would like to bring to your attention so that u can inform other reefer of their way of doing business..

Bought on 25/07/04 the following product: Aquapharm 5in1 coral food x 2 bottles and find that the safety seal is gone for one of the bottle so approach them for a exchange but they rejected and he (ah bee) even said i "unlucky". Because once opened it need to be refrigerated, in another word the one without seal will diffinitely be spoiled!!!

Secondly, through the distributor when i called them to highlight this issue, i manage for found out that every 3 bottles i purchased, there is a one bottle FREE but i DID NOT receive it. i purchase another bottle of Pro Series Trace Elements™ and these made up 3 bottles.

Lastly, i also purchased the All-In-One Reef System™ Formula A which entitled me to a packet of Marine Environment Sea Salt

Dual Phase Formula™ FREE but i DID NOT receive it.

To conclude, i got CHEATED of a packet of

Marine Environment Sea Salt

Dual Phase Formula™

and another bottle of its range of product!!!

• SRC Member

hMm.. i dunnoe why alot of ppl go there to do shopping.. i think they are also the other aquast.r in yishun. go find the boss, if not spend $50 reg as CASE member and charge them.

Everything's sold. Back in 2yrs time.

ga051025.gif

If it's a WRX, it gotta be STI.

av-24.gif

• SRC Member
hMm.. i dunnoe why alot of ppl go there to do shopping.. i think they are also the other aquast.r in yishun. go find the boss, if not spend $50 reg as CASE member and charge them.

There is nothing that CASE can do.

You have to spend $35 (i think) to register as member and another $10 for them to help you write a letter.

At the end of the day, you do not get anything back but end up losing another $45.

Chris21,

We have an existing rule that if you so wish to give such feedback on businesses, you will easily avail yourself to be contacted if there are any attempts to settle the matter out of public view.

If not, kindly notify me to either delete this thread or you have the option to re-edit it to be extremely vague which shop you're hinting you have problems with.

It helps to ease the atmosphere in SRC and prevent conflicts with establishments.

AT

• SRC Member
Ehhh i also bought a same bottle of phytoplankton leh. But stupid me, i forgot to put the bottle in the fridge.. for 1 night loh. So if i put back in the fridge now, will it help or not ah? Arrghhhhh!!!!!

It depends on what type you buy. If it is the 5 in 1 type or Marine Snow, the instruction states that once opened it should be refrigerated. If its not open, I think it is ok.

For DT and Aquaz, it has to be refrigerated regardless of whether it is open or not.

• SRC Member

It depends on what type you buy. If it is the 5 in 1 type or Marine Snow, the instruction states that once opened it should be refrigerated. If its not open, I think it is ok.

For DT and Aquaz, it has to be refrigerated regardless of whether it is open or not.

oh dear!

juas opened mine a week ago but didn't refridgerate it!

will it spoil?

should i still use it?