SRC members only

• SRC Member

Hi all brothers and sisters,

Have some of the USB portable hard disk enclosure to clear at cost $40.00. Very slim only for 2.5" hard disk . Size 117(L) x 70(W) x 10 (H) mm only, come in sliver and blue color only. Limited stock left. Please SMS 91080433. Can meet at either Bugis MRT (after 6.30pm Mon to Fri.) or Boon Lay MRT (after 8.30 pm Mon. to Fri.) for collection . Recommand for Windows ME/2000/XP/Mac OS . Cash & carry. Pls see picture :) However, those with Win98SE still can support after loading driver come with the case.

post-10-1090943601.jpg

• SRC Member

Hi brother,

Is for storing a 2.5" hard disk. Therefore, you can bring to anyway you want to. No external power required. Plug & play into USB port found in desktop or notebook PC. Anyway, the casing material made from alumium magnetisum alloy material. :thanks:

• SRC Member

No Brother,

This is a external & portable USB 2.5" case for installing 2.5" hard disk drive. Function like a pen drive. But pen dribe capacity only up to 2GB at the moment. 2.5" hard disk with capacity higher than 80GB now. Don't confuse.. ha.. :thanks:

It's good for those who need to backup stuff from one computer and transfer it to another... burning DVDs or CD-Rs can be quite 'siong' when you have gigs of stuff.

• SRC Member

But if you put under hardwarezone, they all techy guy sure cut ur price like no others. Dont think you can sell $40, currently the most exp 2.5 usb2 is sarotech and alike. Think they price is around $60+-.

Please dont be offended, yours i think they will quote u around $20+-. According to the design etc.

Try yahoo.com.sg auction, you will have a better deal there. Good luck for ur sales

But if you put under hardwarezone, they all techy guy sure cut ur price like no others. Dont think you can sell $40, currently the most exp 2.5 usb2 is sarotech and alike. Think they price is around $60+-.

Please dont be offended, yours i think they will quote u around $20+-. According to the design etc.

Try yahoo.com.sg auction, you will have a better deal there. Good luck for ur sales

u speak my mind.. haha..!!

its an offer man.. for SRC onli...!!

else where u have to sell cheaper esp hardwarezone all the technie nerds who

can narrate all the price lists in SLS.

• SRC Member

Hi Brother,

To the best of my knowledge, there is no such portable USB enclosure with SCSI yet. But firewire is available now. Case with firewire PCI card alone easly cost $250+ without the hard disk. So I encourage for those who decide to buy for the next 1 to 2 weeks. Please check in Sim Lim Square for those 10mm thickness enclosure, how much does it cost or are there available. Feel free to suggest.

:thanks: