care for fox coral

evanscence

hi people:

just bought a fox coral..after some research, understand that the fox coral is a very hardy coral. it just need low to medium water flow and lights...

my fox coral though does not open up as big or beautiful as the one i saw in some tanks...

my questions is how to make sure that the fox coral is thriving....

apart from the above mentioned which i have done....do u guys target feed it...?

my routine feeding routine is henry's gourmet everyday and instant algae every other day... :thanks:

cyclopeze and Golden pearls are good and recommended for corals as well.

High nutrition ;)

hi bro deepblue,

thank for the prompt response....i 'm also feeding cyclopeze on alternate days, but it is the flakes version..is the same right...so golden pearls are target feed..or.....just scatter around the tanks...?

:thanks:

I don't think the Fox Coral relies on catching food for its subsistence.

Lighting is more important.

If the fleshy parts of the Fox Coral are not opening up, perhaps you may have to shift it till it's comfortable.

They do not like direct water flow on them.