Any1 got a great excuse to give in court?

SpiderOne

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

from what my uncle shared with me a few years back is this....

granny and grandpa stay together, one day grandpa faint and hits his head and granny dosen't know anything abt the ambulance number or whatever so granny calls you so you rush down and on the way, you are stopped. ;)

anyway what happened to u dude?! :unsure:

the reason has to be true to a certain extent because they would carry out investigations to see if your grandparents are still alive and really living there. will question your granny to see if gour grandpa really fainted as well...

The world is such a wicked place,war btween the human race. People work to earn their bread,while across the sea they're counting dead

• SRC Member

Diarrheoa,

Speedometer not funcitoning,

Just change tyre ring from 15" to 18" so u and speedo meter recognize 130Km/hr as 90km/h

Cruise control in wrong function.

Life is like a peice of Uncured Live Rock [ from LFS ], you never know what you gonna get.........

Ocean Gump

I'm sorry but the change rims excuse is probably the worse you can come up with. the difference in rims wouldn't result in a difference in 20km/h. the most only 5km/h difference.

you can use the speedometer as an excuse, but a faulty speedometer would actually warrent the car to be impounded as its dangerous to drive a car with a faulty speedo.

as for MCs. well. I've had friends who were genuinely sick/diahorrea/SARS period. TP also don't care, still belt out the fullest extent of the law onto them.

to make matters worse, TP just launched that new anti-speeding campaign. judging by history, TP always like to dish out the harshest punishment when it just launch any campaign *think of the back passenger seat belt campaign a few years ago and you'll get my drift.*

Good luck. and pray tell you are no longer a P Plater.

• SRC Member

Just pay, lah! I just kena hit 30kmh over in a 50kmh zone...no matter that the road was clear and the road itself was highway-like in terms of width and non-residential (Dairy Farm leading onto the BKE). :(

Basically got caught, what to do? :(

• SRC Member

i have 1 In Dash Speedo. 1 Pivot Speed Z . and 1 RSM which also tells speed. Faulty speedo wont work. If u want to fine me. Fine all you want. leave my precious points. P plate? yes. and i didnt put. and they give me another $120 for that also. worst thing is saturday just got stop by task force for my exhaust and they let me off. 1 day later this . bleah! . will mp letter or what work? if all my 12 points gone how long will i be suspended ?

Just pay, lah! I just kena hit 30kmh over in a 50kmh zone...no matter that the road was clear and the road itself was highway-like in terms of width and non-residential (Dairy Farm leading onto the BKE). :(

Basically got caught, what to do? :(

crap. I always take that road to school.

Spidey...

I think the only thing you can do is bite the bullet. and remove the MODs. loads of task force teams out on the prowl nowadays. leave your car as stock as it can be for the next few months, until all this hype dies down.

• SRC Member

crap. I always take that road to school.

Spidey...

I think the only thing you can do is bite the bullet. and remove the MODs. loads of task force teams out on the prowl nowadays. leave your car as stock as it can be for the next few months, until all this hype dies down.

i saw the mobile speed gun and a roadblock there...i think was around 5pm...i flashed my leadlights at all the oncoming traffic to warn them but i guess it did'nt helped....i was a speed freak,but i'm left with only 3 points now...so have to drive 60km/h everyday...and i'm actually enjoying my slow and relax ride sometimes....spidy,i guess u will have to make something up...for me,i told the police officer that my mum told me to get home quick as she had left the gas stove runnig and had completely forgotten about it...well,i was still charged...wat a sad world...

• SRC Member
oh yah, :off: anyone knows if the mobile speed gun can capture your vehicle number?or must there be a roadblock or volvo infront to catch u physically?can they like capture ur license plate and send the summon to ur house? :thanks:

Yes! Nd nt catch u on the spot.

post-34-1094181419.jpg

There are 2 types of person, those that chose learn n do it rite the first time and those tat chose to learn it the hard way.

• SRC Member
i have 1 In Dash Speedo. 1 Pivot Speed Z . and 1 RSM which also tells speed. Faulty speedo wont work. If u want to fine me. Fine all you want. leave my precious points. P plate? yes. and i didnt put. and they give me another $120 for that also. worst thing is saturday just got stop by task force for my exhaust and they let me off. 1 day later this . bleah! . will mp letter or what work? if all my 12 points gone how long will i be suspended ?

What was ur speed ( according to TP ) and limit.

There is chance that as long as u don't drive twice of the limit, ur 12 points won't gone.

Life is like a peice of Uncured Live Rock [ from LFS ], you never know what you gonna get.........

Ocean Gump

• SRC Member

bite the bullet. oh well. see what letter i can get. i was smsing someone halfway so didnt look in my rear view mirror. when the volvo turned on his headlights he was tailgating me already. on a totally empty road. he just came out of nowhere . he seem to ignore mods considering my bumper is too low for my exhaust tip and i had to cut a big hole. even have the carbon heat shield to attract his attention in case he didnt see. shld be just for the speeding and P plate didnt put . i think after national day . all this prowling taskforces will be over ;)