What is the name for this ray/.shark

Torpedo Ray!!!!

I hope you have a FOWLR tank.... and if I am not wrong, you may get an electric shock from it!!! Be careful!!!

:ph34r: I have a FOWLR.... but how dangerous is this ray... can kill me?? or my fish?? Thanks

It is about 2.5 to 3"

Heh i recognise this ray hahaha, you bought from iwarna right. initially wanted to buy but scare with grow super big and super fast.

recognise the suction mark left on the face.

i buy it at one of the LFS..... but i know the shop owner got it from irwana...

And this size, it will probably just numb your hand for a few seconds.... once it reaches adult size which is VERY LARGE (4 ft for some species)..... you'll be numbed for a good minute I think!! ;)

The max I heard is 220volts at 20amps... smallest is about 40 volts.

They are known to attack divers... since they are sharks...

You have to feed them with shellfish & small fishes.

Your other fishes will be in danger... the characteristic feeding/killing pattern is to swim over the prey and surround it with his 'wings' and then stun the fish with an electric shock.

Other aggressive traits will be biting... its a shark. Don't forget.

I hope you have a very large FOWLR tank for it.

really hope that your cute little baby in your avatar dun have any easy access to your tank...its gonna be painful....

and also, u will definitely need a big big pond in case this ray grows too fast...4ft...u prolly need a backyard pond...

No problem... my baby is in good terms with all my fish.... he always speak to them.... :D