William Hung

Really? I can call my friend in my old industry and find out. He's the guy bringing in William Hung for the events in Singapore next month.

Just checked with my friend... he's due to arrive on 12 sept.

Sigh... the old glamour days... when I used to bring in celebrities and stars... ;)

• SRC Member
Just checked with my friend... he's due to arrive on 12 sept.

Sigh... the old glamour days... when I used to bring in celebrities and stars... ;)

wha say boss knows some stars ah? :blink: like that should know you earlier liao.... ;) Can bring in MC for annual dinner for my company......*slurp*

that means the rumours all false circulating around these websites....wonder how they could say things like that.... :blink:

Was in marketing/A&P field last time... had many opportunities to work with record labels, movie houses, fashion labels & other brands etc during joint-promotions, events, functions etc. Quite glamourous on the surface but a lot of shit work behind the scenes.

Just trying to recall a list of stars & celebrities that I have worked directly with.... some with photos to prove it!

1. Aaron Kwok (really fun guy... quite short)

2. Grasshoppers (down to earth guys)

3. Linda Wong (a little cold)

4. Gigi Leong (didn't really talk much to her as she has to rush)

5. Ant & Dec (ordinary blokes)

6. Emil Chau (VERY VERY VERY NICE CHAP! Had a nice conversation with him after his concert... I (or my company then) was the sponsor of his concert then.

7. Spice Girls (chatted with them, offered me a cigarette (which I don't smoke of course), this was just before they hit it big. I think Posh Spice was the nicest looking babe there! Hahah...oh... they are all VERY SHORT!!! Hahaha!!)

8. Countless local celebrities including Moses Lim, Zoe Tay, Fann Wong, Gurmit Singh, blah blah blah... the ones which I enjoy talking to the most is Moses (lunch was his favourite time to talk biz) and Gurmit (a really down to earth guy).

9. Alex To (no impressions as he was sick that day and didn't talk much)/

10. Vivien Chow (a ###### dream come true.. many years later! :P Very sweet-looking!)

11. Mavis Hee

12. Cass Phang

... still got some that i either forgot their chinese name or something... :lol:

Also events with other celebrities but my most memorable was with Faye Wong but didn't get a pix taken with her but she did sign most of my CD covers of her albums! :bow:

I'll post some photos later if I can borrow a digi cam again... so you guys will believe me! :lol:

• SRC Member

Why wouldn't we believe you? I do.

I do have friend whom is doing this too. They co-ordinate to bring in "stars" from oversea for concert and promotion. I have personally work in an entertainment company that does D&D for Cooperate and function. I think it's a tough job cause you have lots of co-coordinating to do and you goes home very late as you have to send the “star” back to hotel and return to site to make sure that the works pack up the place.

dogdogsrd20060608_18_Elric%20is%20.png

bunbunsdb20071225_-8_Elroi%20is.png

webster1973%20player%20555.png

Ah yes, my friends who 'caretake' the stars are the most 'cham'... the most stress part is when there are literally hundreds to thousands of fans screaming and pushing... and that's where the security detail comes into the picture... of course, the late nights staying for the rehearsals before the main event... that was stressful too but nothing compared to the day itself... where lots of VIPs are around and NOTHING, absolutely NOTHING must screw up.

Thankfully, because I take care of marketing/A&P then, I am probably not as stressed as the tech crew, security detail, logistics etc... just barely.. hahaha.... fingers can be pointed at which part of the event screwed up! :P

Wa seh .... our boss job so glamorous ... any thing you never mentioned ... one night stand with any celebrity :lol:

I reserve my comments. :lol: Please.. i was so young then... just salivate loh!

• SRC Member

We should say we don't believe him and make him post some photos mah. Why? You don't want to see photos meh? :D:D:D

OOhhh>>>> I see.

I don't mind viewing pictures if he wants to sho them. But I think he should be using scanner to scan the picture rather than digicam. As digicam picture of photo SUCKSSSSSS....

dogdogsrd20060608_18_Elric%20is%20.png

bunbunsdb20071225_-8_Elroi%20is.png

webster1973%20player%20555.png

• SRC Member

Then, you bring in celebrities like ....

Now, you bring in marques like aquaconnect, contra K...

Looks like you are still in this business... of bringing goodies to people.

I think (marine) therefore I am

Hahahaa... you guys crack me up!

Okie okie... if you want photographic evidence... ;)

Seriously, working with celebrities is really nothing loh...glamourous? They are just people like you and me... some can be snooty based on their perceived celebrity status but most are ordinary folks.

The local TV stars and celebs are mostly ok... I have personally interviewed celebs from Fann, Zoe, Phyllis Quek (what a tall babe!), Michelle Chia, Evelyn Tan (friendly & cute), Lina Tan (the most ting-tong and fun to chat with and now her baby is so big!), Cynthia Koh (a little snobby), Aileen Tan, Priscilla Chan, Apple Hong, Lynn Poh, Vivien Lai, Yvonne Lim and Sharon Au (also fun to talk with)... oh Jaslyn Tay... not quite the Ice Queen.

I have worked with Diana Ser (now that's what I call an intellectual babe!! Her assets included a very sharp brain ;)) on a TV segment before... back then James Lai was already with her... he had a good bod coz he was modelling in one of my fashion events... but I always remember he was kinda short... ;) or am I too tall?)

In case many of you didn't know... I used to be in the magazine industry. ;)

I see models breezing in and out of our office everyday... beauty? It's all skin-deep. :rolleyes: Some models are really nice people... some are utterly asses.

• SRC Member

The rumour was started by stupid people who can't tell a satire from real news.

American Idol’s William Hung Found Dead of Heroin Overdose

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

Actually, one of our sponsors was also in this entertainment line before... the hip guy with the long hair... ;)

Its always fun in the beginning but after a while, you can get sick of it. ^_^