FRAGGING OFF from saleable corals...

flubberina13

• SRC Member

Wah!!! I like skim shit...can I have the machine that produces it... :eyebrow::eyebrow:

:P

Alright...I know my hide is thick... :paiseh:

Bubbles...bubbles...when forth will I meet you? :rolleyes:

Okay... I better stop embarassing myself further... :sick::sick::pinch:

Wah!!! I like skim shit...can I have the machine that produces it... :eyebrow::eyebrow:

:P

Alright...I know my hide is thick... :paiseh:

****Bubbles...bubbles...when forth will I meet you? :rolleyes:****

Okay... I better stop embarassing myself further... :sick::sick::pinch:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

****are u refering to me? bcause in the whole src if im nt wrong im the only one with bubble in my nick*******

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow....such things actually happened....gosh...

Guess the hands off rule would be good... :erm:

Actually saw some frags being packed into a bag when I was leaving....I was wondering why Hong Wei has so many frags(4 to 5) lying around???

Is it common for there to be a lot of broken frags appearing when unpacking....SPS are quite robust...except perhaps monti caps....I wonder...wonder...

Anyway, I guess to give SRC a better name too....dun resort to this lah...buy the pieces you want...not enuff cash...get from reefers frags later on when they are selling...no need to resort to this :erm:

• SRC Member
wow....such things actually happened....gosh...

Guess the hands off rule would be good... :erm:

Actually saw some frags being packed into a bag when I was leaving....I was wondering why Hong Wei has so many frags(4 to 5) lying around???

Is it common for there to be a lot of broken frags appearing when unpacking....SPS are quite robust...except perhaps monti caps....I wonder...wonder...

Anyway, I guess to give SRC a better name too....dun resort to this lah...buy the pieces you want...not enuff cash...get from reefers frags later on when they are selling...no need to resort to this :erm:

xactly i asked hon wei for 1 of those loose frags and he gave 1 to me ;)

Hopefully...after this...we can try to move forward .....the recent mad rush, unethical behaviours, disputes and irresponsible remarks can be reduced and avoided.....

frankly....really hoping SRC will become a better place for reefers to share and learn from each other...

I remember chit chats used to be restricted to the Kopi Tiam section....even member's tank section is more like sharing of tank specs and coral cares ... :off:

• SRC Member

woah... so many ppl looking he still dare to do such a thing?? His nuts bowling ball size?? haha... kanna chided and reproached by so many ppl the culprit must surely feel damn bad now hahaha... why didn't u all confront him and stop him??

Live and Let Live

guess unless catch the guy red handed...really no proof...

anyway...dun know who he/she is.....

as described.... the boss said he cleared the sandbed, no frags...but no one was sure there wont any broken off while selecting...

Think Flubbey is bringing up this to tell people the boss does keep track of his tank and stocks...dun take him for a fool....

guess unless catch the guy red handed...really no proof...

anyway...dun know who he/she is.....

as described.... the boss said he cleared the sandbed, no frags...but no one was sure there wont any broken off while selecting...

Think Flubbey is bringing up this to tell people the boss does keep track of his tank and stocks...dun take him for a fool....

I think this thread was more like to shame the bugger.. :lol:

does the LFS owner comes in to read..??

• SRC Member

xactly i asked hon wei for 1 of those loose frags and he gave 1 to me ;)

You sure those are really loose frags ..... maybe that guy when fragging one frag ... kan cheong.... frags 6 pieces .... then all ended up loose frags ..... :lol:

If like that I think next time better don't ask for any loose frags .. IF POSSIBLE ....to prevent all these misundersatndings ...though it is tempting :D

• SRC Member

Totally different issue. :rolleyes:

One is asking and getting permission, so it is called showing Respect. :)

The other is about pilfering when you shouldn't be... :(

Anyway, the issue has already finished its run and the attention has already been caught, time to pass on... :)

• SRC Member

Just my opinion,

LFS owners sell thing....so can we don't ask for loose frag to avoid any misunderstanding.

Just buy what you want and leave those things around. If the LFS owner offers them to you, then he'll pack them for you.....will have no misunderstanding.

I think 'hands off' policy should come in soon.

I think (marine) therefore I am

• SRC Member

Sis flub ,

are we talking about the same LFS.....that shipment arrived on Saturday when you all were there? Because if thats the same LFS you're talking about then there might be some things to clear up on your end......

Did you see the person fragging the SPS?

or did the owner see this person fragging it?

• SRC Member

well for me I totally disagree in fragging anything in the LFS... coral in there r dam stress and fragging make it even worst...

pls respect all these marine stuff. Try to keep them alive rather then of your own happiness.

As for that guy/gal.. pls dont be so cheap.. dont have money dont do that.. ppls also need to make a living to support their family.. if not just ask anyone here who sell frag and ask them for it cheap will do...

dont forget what u have done u will have to pay back in life... no way u can run away from it... either this life or next..

• SRC Member
Hey...I know I will become public enemy when I put this across but I am so compelled to reveal even though the parties involved told me to forget it... 

Was talking to a lfs owner and this is what he has to say...

The previous night, they have already 'cleaned' up and maintained the tank awaiting the onslaught of reefers come this weekend. So all frags or debris have already been cleared or thrown as deemed fit...

However, the next day when reefers patronised ther shop and they were so eagerly packing for customers, some reefers had actually FRAGGED off some small pieces from their selling stocks and asked to be given saying that they found the frags!!!!!!!!!!  :o  :shock:  :angry:

And he even say that he associated this reefer with SRC as the latter ever mentioned that he came to know of the shop due to SRC...OH NO!!! BAD PUBLICITY!!!  :o

I'm wondering if this reefer represents the whole of SRC? If so...he'd better watch his actions and words.. :rolleyes:

The owner was kind enough to consent although he was feeling curious as to why there would still be frags left over... :huh:

My stand is...

1) You could have just asked the owner to frag for you. :rolleyes:

2) They also got a business to run and family to feed although you may say...what's a frag to him compared to his earning from the sale of that coral.

3) I know I have a thick hide to 'haggle' over prices but I feel that you have a thicker hide to have done those acts...  :eyeblur: 

4) I know asking is free unless you are asking a lawyer  :P  but....you should only ask if there're genuinely frags...I ever witnessed Weileong doing so and saw the lfs people just passed to him through their own hands and not picked up from the tubs or tanks... :D

5) I am markedly disappointed with this reefer although I am of no relations to him.  :ph34r:

6) lastly, where is your INTEGRITY? How can you do such thing!!!??? :angry:

Sorry if I put you in a defensive mode but I really wan to say my piece.   <_< Apologies  if  offences have been created.  :erm:

Okay...now I brave myself for the attacks that are to come... :angel:

Or maybe...to redeem yourself, buy more frequently from that shop lor...you will know which one I'm talking about... :eyebrow:  :eyebrow:

Give them more revenue too...I know the lfs owner will chide me for revealing this but...I bare them no prejudice whatsoever the consequences may be... :peace:

Btw...Boss...sorry for selling dirty laundry in this forum as he associated it with SRC member and I do considered myself as one.

Was talking to a lfs owner and this is what he has to say...

The previous night, they have already 'cleaned' up and maintained the tank awaiting the onslaught of reefers come this weekend. So all frags or debris have already been cleared or thrown as deemed fit...

However, the next day when reefers patronised ther shop and they were so eagerly packing for customers, some reefers had actually FRAGGED off some small pieces from their selling stocks and asked to be given saying that they found the frags!!!!!!!!!!

And he even say that he associated this reefer with SRC as the latter ever mentioned that he came to know of the shop due to SRC...OH NO!!! BAD PUBLICITY!!!

I'm wondering if this reefer represents the whole of SRC? If so...he'd better watch his actions and words..

The owner was kind enough to consent although he was feeling curious as to why there would still be frags left over...

#This is what the LFS owner had to say....

Quote : *I must clarify here , 1 piece of SPS WAS NOT FRAGGED BY ANYONE.....

Some of the SPS came with frags due to handling. I find it a pity to throw them

away , therefore I gave out the frags for free* ......uncote

• SRC Member
Sis flub ,

are we talking about the same LFS.....that shipment arrived on Saturday when you all were there? Because if thats the same LFS you're talking about then there might be some things to clear up on your end......

Did you see the person fragging the SPS?

or did the owner see this person fragging it?

nah...no ends to tie on my side. If the person thinks so...then he would have communicate to me through pm. :D Well...maybe the person who thinks I am talking about him would like to bring it up in privacy if he deems fit. A public apology will be made if justifications have been verified.

Anyway, I have not in any stand suggested that it is that lfs in question. Moreover, it would deem necessary to protect the interests of the lfs in this case.

There are just too many people making mountains out of mole hills lately :(

Maybe I have already been put into this category unknowingly... :( I can only say I have not been understood. :cry:

Apologies intended if I have offended anyone unknowingly. :peace:

I have earlier suggested to the mods to lock/ close the thread but to no avail, I have no choice but to see it running even though life has progressed... :(

Mods? :rolleyes:

Btw...I do not know that lfs owner as much as you do... :)

• SRC Member

One question was not answered yet.....did you or did you not see the fragging incident? :blink:

Or persumed what the LFS owner told you what he thought..... :blink:

Thats why I asked if it's the same LFS owner we're talking about... :blink:

Sorry to ask sis....but theres a need to clarify the claims because the LFS involve is a good place and the person involve could be innocent..... :peace:

• SRC Member
Totally different issue.  :rolleyes:

One is asking and getting permission, so it is called showing Respect. :)

The other is about pilfering when you shouldn't be... :(

Anyway, the issue has already finished its run and the attention has already been caught, time to pass on... :)

i agree partially with you that it is 2 different issue.

The owner was kind enough to consent although he was feeling curious as to why there would still be frags left over

but it looks to me the owner think that this guy frag it and ask him so to the owner it looks like the same issue. Asking is just to masquerade his pilfering...

So the 2 issue become one to the shopowner.

Those who ask for frags - Don't flame me .... :lol: I am just trying to put some logic into everything.

• SRC Member
I can't agree with you any better. If the person who frag it and then ask this questions - "Boss how much is this frag ?" maybe the ball game is different all together :D

there is a difference wether it was obvious or not.....but with the handling of SPS's everytime a shipment arrives is very obvious....because it could almost be anyone without intention but through mishaps.... ;)

• SRC Member

i was talking to hon wei's bro abt t5s and hw i had them on my tank.... we moved to a topic abt sps then i saw the broken frags. actually i remembered it chealy that they were no more then 2 cm :erm: i asked him maybe i could try a frag and he gave one to me..... he told me with my t5s that near the water i could try it.... and one thing to take note the frags were all clustered in one corner so r u saying that the person accused had also the time and day to arranged these frags? :whistle

sis flub.... when u say the lfs owner knew abt it which one? the brother? hon wei? his dad? maybe later if i drop by i know whom to talk too ;)

im quoting this again sis flub

Wah!!! I like skim shit...can I have the machine that produces it...

Alright...I know my hide is thick...

****Bubbles...bubbles...when forth will I meet you? ****

Okay... I better stop embarassing myself further...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

****are u refering to me? bcause in the whole src if im nt wrong im the only one with bubble in my nick*******

you havent answered me :)

Whatever the case, one colony I bought recently had a few tips broken off... only noticed it when I got home. I certainly hope that whoever did it, intentionally or unintentionally... that the frag taken will mean something to you. ;)