anyone know's octo/david's new hp number?

loupgarou

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
his family member is very sick and he is with them.

Dradttq you can say anything but what comes around goes around. Watch out for the boomerang!

Did I say anything?? :unsure:

It is true. What goes around comes around.

• SRC Member

We have all done something wrong in our lives or have misgivings to others, intentional or accidental, therefore if that statement is true, then there will certainly always be boomerangs coming back at you all the time. Since whether you worry of consequences of your current action or not, there will be numerous source of boomerangs returning, it is futile to be cautious because one of these boomerangs will surely hit you somehow.

Of course, that is assuming that the proposition is true. So far empirically, logically and philosophically I have not found that to be the case.

post-36-1093875548.jpg

Warning: Heavy handed moderator in operation. Threads and post are liable to be deleted or moved without prior notification.

Moderator's prerogative will be enforced.

Any grievances or complains should be addressed to The Administrator.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/uploads/post-36-1073276974.gif post-36-1073276974.gif

really ah..aiyo...hope his family member gets well soon..

sometimes there are more important things in life than money-making :)

There are more important things in life than spending time and effort in meaningless negative activities... learn to love and treasure the MORE important things in life... there are only 24 hours a day and you can't predict tomorrow.

Wish Octo all the best.

yeah, I heard from one of his assistants (I met him at eco culture) that something happened to his dad, but I only have his starhub number and not his other numbers.

he's repairing one of my tanks, and I know for a fact its drying (7 weeks by now) in the workshop, I just need it delivered

anyone knows his current number or the number of his workshop?

*same guy who did the tanks for aquamart and the one at ginza plaza

• 3 months later...

Timeline of events.

I had my tank (5ft sapphire glass) made by him, delivered on 22/11/2003

The tank sprung a leak/starting to give way when the silicone softened/stayed soft (supposed to be some name brand 715? type)

he took the tank back on May 31st thereabouts and it was supposed to be repaired, but he was uncontactable for sometime . I gave him 7 weeks or so (as you can see by my earlier mail) he FINALLY returned an sms and said he will meet me the subsequent week but he failed to keep the appointment.

I am busy with plans to decor/reno/move into my new place so I'm not worrying. but as I'm approaching moving day, I want to be able to move the tank in as well.

I've send numerous sms/calls to him since yesterday and today but the phone is off the hook and I have no other means to contact him.

I've decided to give him 2 months from this date to contact me and return the tank or money in lieu ($1080) or take legal action.

I'm not sure if he's in overseas or reservist or a case of fly kite again, but by being so hard to contact, I think that is not exercising responsibility to the customer. I certainly would understand if he has difficulties but you have to be more forthcoming with being contactable

it certainly would help if I know WHERE his shop is or where the tank is, but I don't.. thus the dilemma, otherwise it would be easy enough to to get a writ of seizure, meanwhile, If I take legal action, I will need to obtain a subpoena to get the isp to release his home address, which is something I'm not going to begin until I move house.

sorry. wei doesn't know a thing either.

• SRC Member
it certainly would help if I know WHERE his shop is or where the tank is, but I don't.. thus the dilemma, otherwise it would be easy enough to to get a writ of seizure, meanwhile, If I take legal action, I will need to obtain a subpoena to get the isp to release his home address, which is something I'm not going to begin until I move house.

b4 that go to small claims court at apollo

• SRC Member

Just sharing of info.

If your tank receipt is issued under Xtreme Aquatics..... The company was not registered before 22 Mar 2004.

The company is now registered but it is not at the Sung** K*dut addr. It is now registered to a particular Tan W*** J*** and not David L****g.

Having gone through Police, CASE and CAD, all the advise you will get is that you have to get a lawyer to suit them.

hmm: ok: i will go down to the xtreme aquatics shop and check it out, if he's there, I'll see what I can work out, if not I'll have to get a writ of seizure.

XTREME AQUATIC SUPPLY & RESOURCES

n.k.a ##########

but do you know the current address? its not on yellowpages.com.sg

I guess I can check with directory services.