AVP's 4 X 4 X 2

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clown gobies look cute...but you'll have to decide between them and sps..or you'll end up with sps with retracted polyps.. :ph34r: These guys have the nasty habit of eating polyps (at least that's what it looks like to me). :ph34r:

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

• SRC Member
You bought the black clown goby or they came with the Birdnest... Wanted to get them but cannot find liao after the shipment at Pac Marine...

ah you looking for them ah bro.Terryz....you want i can give you both pairs....heard some say they pick on the SPS dunno wether true or not....they also have a neighbour in there a crab..... :lol:

• SRC Member

actually I wish that time was up already...then don't have to rush like mad each time SPS arrive....... :lol:

ever considered taking half-day leave to cheong? :lol:

• SRC Member
he...he...just got my performance review done so must :angel: for the time being as I will be onleave from end of next month and can cheong together with storm for SPS shipment....need his man strength to move amongst the crowd...... :lol:

sometimes, it's not about brute strength but speed and agility... and if you are small, you can squeeze in between the crowd... :D

when do you plan on being at Irwana later... maybe I'll bump into you there :)

• SRC Member

sometimes, it's not about brute strength but speed and agility... and if you are small, you can squeeze in between the crowd... :D

when do you plan on being at Irwana later... maybe I'll bump into you there :)

he..he...agile like a gazelle...oh la la.... :lol: If I squeeze inbetween....ahem..... :rolleyes:.....it's unladylike when theres so much guys around..... :lol:

You'll be there ah Danano....? Heard that time you mistaken Ivcap GF for me at ML ah?...... :lol: Would be good to shake a TOTM hand of SRC....... :bow: hopefully I can be there when I knock off from work and cross my fingers that the shipment would have arrive by that time...... ;)

Clown gobies look cute...but you'll have to decide between them and sps..or you'll end up with sps with retracted polyps.. :ph34r: These guys have the nasty habit of eating polyps (at least that's what it looks like to me). :ph34r:

But black clown goby seems safe... they are not the same as other clown goby...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• SRC Member

That's coz I've never met you before (in person) and that evening, Roidan mentioned you'd be down at ML to have a look at the LT's... simply put 2 and 2 together... but turned out wrong person :P

Shake my hand? :paiseh: Hmmm... the truth is I'd be honoured to shake your hand :D , your 4 x 4 would be a dream setup for many reefers. Look forward to seeing your tank one of these days! :)

That's coz I've never met you before (in person) and that evening, Roidan mentioned you'd be down at ML to have a look at the LT's... simply put 2 and 2 together... but turned out wrong person :P

Shake my hand? :paiseh:  Hmmm... the truth is I'd be honoured to shake your hand :D , your 4 x 4 would be a dream setup for many reefers.  Look forward to seeing your tank one of these days! :)

Haha... Lolz... Dan, you too humble liao... Hehe...

Sis... You going down to Iwarna this evening huh... Help me see got small tangs anot... Hehe...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• SRC Member

Shake my hand? :paiseh:  Hmmm... the truth is I'd be honoured to shake your hand :D , your 4 x 4 would be a dream setup for many reefers.  Look forward to seeing your tank one of these days! :)

Dan ,

First of all :thanks: very much for the compliments

You're most welcome to view my tank regardless of time , day , month or year and for that regardless of any specific occassion for that matter..... ;) My tank still has some long way to go with stocking up and no high tech equipment to show... :paiseh: but my water parameters are strictly adhered to and the right ppm's are attained.

I can understand the mix-up because I made everyone know my plight for the Lieutenant Tang....over did it I think.... :paiseh::lol:

To be the first to have your tank in SRC to make the TOTM with such a wonderful set-up....I think I have to shake that hand of yours soon..... ;) You've proven that keeping SPS is achieveable...even for a newbie. You give hope and inspiration to all of us here. :D

• SRC Member

hey AP...LVCAP lah...not I...

whaha

i heard danano got pretty wife eh.....and pretty tank...

:lol:

anyone can help me see if got the $189.00 MINI Orange shoulder tang at Irwana later?

• SRC Member
hey AP...LVCAP lah...not I...

whaha

i heard danano got pretty wife eh.....and pretty tank...

:lol:

anyone can help me see if got the $189.00 MINI Orange shoulder tang at Irwana later?

he...he...typo.... :paiseh:

Of course I know lah....I also got handsome hubby ( no need to chase Singapore boy) and pretty tank... so no need to worry.... :lol:

ah you want to buy $189.00 Orange Shoulder..... :blink: