AVP's 4 X 4 X 2

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

my tang all scared one not brave enough all gundo....if got trigger good....that one see anything move only attack...... :lol:

hey ... i got 2 trigger in my old tank planning to give away... about 3½ inch in length you want ? can train to attack praying mantis one !!

;)

Aiyah....very sian liao....eversince my MH arrive my tank become magnet for insects..... :P

The past few days all species of insects can find committ suicide inside in my tank..... :lol:

One of the worst few which I fear the most is that stupid "praying mantis" :angry:

Found 3 of them 5 inch in length 2 days ago hanging around my tank...so now installing magnectic fly screen....very easy to use and mobile. Guy coming to measure and install this evening..... <_<

Wha liew....live on 12 floor also got all these insects fly up....before never happen leh... <_< The 250 Watts MH like airport light from afar..... :lol:

I thought you used to have a 6 footer sps tank.... that time no flies attack meh :shock::shock:

• SRC Member
Bonjour Fellow Reefers.....Comment Ca Va?

The Final and Last stage to a complete set up.....so to open this thread heres a drink on the house....... :lol:

Today is Bastille Day in France so all the more to celebrate and the final stocking of my tank.....muwhahahahahahahaha...... :lol:

:heh:

• SRC Member

wha you train the Triggerfish for me already ah? :yeah: wish can put leh but trigger not reef safe ..... :(

doubt triggers will munch ur sps ;) IMO triggers are just nt invert safe......so u can tompang urs in my tank first :rolleyes::lol::lol::lol: full tank shot :yeah:

• SRC Member

shisha? whats tat?...... :blink: ... he he....

I name my small section of my bar "Marine Pub" all are welcome got "lancing"... "lancing"....on table top after midnight.... :lol:

shisha is the healthy way of smoking.... slight to no tabbaco or slight and no chemicals.... its the egyption way of chilling.... its like smoking from a large pot....

at arab st got many flavours.... try the house blend and strawberry sis :P

• SRC Member

shisha is the healthy way of smoking.... slight to no tabbaco or slight and no chemicals.... its the egyption way of chilling.... its like smoking from a large pot....

at arab st got many flavours.... try the house blend and strawberry sis :P

wha say you try already ah?....... :lol: Oh now I know like the Turkish type right?

Ok must buy that now but got clientle or not first..... :lol: otherwise buy wasted liao

• SRC Member
oh turkish huh? :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :paiseh:

sis i think there is a great diff in the tank since the last time i saw it right? :P

not totally but some difference.....due to the fact there is slightly more SPS ( but not enough) <_< and addition of a nice piece of LR which I got from Pac Marine the other day..... ;)

yeah Turkish with that long pipe thingy.... :D

• SRC Member

not totally but some difference.....due to the fact there is slightly more SPS ( but not enough) <_< and addition of a nice piece of LR which I got from Pac Marine the other day..... ;)

yeah Turkish with that long pipe thingy.... :D

wah but gool huh.... some venom... sheesha at the balcony.... wind from the window :eyebrow: hmmm any pic of the orange plate? :upsidedown: