AVP's 4 X 4 X 2

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

you no need lah....you pro already......he..he

only for newbies who want to start....but you're welcome to the yummies..... :lol:

"pro" still long way to go lah. Mayb when i rch morgan's age then can claim tat. :lol:

But i will be very interested in the yummies and while keepin my mouth bz i am all ears to ur lecture. Promise wun throw any food into ur tank to feed ur tangs. :evil:

And yah...mayb u wanna employ some bouncer to station ard ur tank else wait my hand accidentally lean on the tank glass all oily oily later. :P

post-34-1094181419.jpg

There are 2 types of person, those that chose learn n do it rite the first time and those tat chose to learn it the hard way.

• SRC Member

"pro" still long way to go lah. Mayb when i rch morgan's age then can claim tat. :lol:

But i will be very interested in the yummies and while keepin my mouth bz i am all ears to ur lecture. Promise wun throw any food into ur tank to feed ur tangs. :evil:

he..he...aiyoh make me scared liao when you say won't throw food into my tank.... :lol:

got senior uncle so must have senior aunty here..... :lol:

It's okay...I attributed it to your chronic disease.....verbal diarrhoea... ;)

Oops... :P:sick:

Actually I do enjoy lfsing with you...you are really a kind soul. Dun worry, my dear brother...when someone is after you unjustifically, I will brave one arm and one leg to defend you. ;)

And this is not because of the whatever info you have given me as back then when I first know you, it was not the info you passed but rather your transparency as a human... :)

There's just too many masks around liao... ;)

Sorry...AP for inputing in your thread... :peace:

yah maybe too transparent then often knock into ppl unknowningly cos they cannot see :lol::lol::lol::lol: also means maybe too starightforward liao but tats me :lol:;)

quiet meh?..... he..he..want to trick me is it?..... :lol:....that means LFS owner all tell lies har?...... :P

Not trying to trick you.... okok early august ot one big shipment.... but most of the good shipment are congregated at end of july.... lfs owner are trying to compete with one another too see who can ship in faster thus able to make more business ;););)

Probably you have other background info.... :lol::lol::lol:

if can get chio.... what for brown out stock...... :lol: Don't worry lah....your DA faster then me sure keep for you nice , nice one....then you blanja kopi can liao.... :lol:

why everytime regarding cheonging of coral, i involve one huh.... told you guys i only cheong for those i know very well and in need.... ask bro weileong, i never cheong for him before ;););)

• SRC Member

Not trying to trick you.... okok early august ot one big shipment.... but most of the good shipment are congregated at end of july.... lfs owner are trying to compete with one another too see who can ship in faster thus able to make more business ;););)

Probably you have other background info.... :lol::lol::lol:

spoken to them so maybe they telling lies I don't know :blink: but shipment is not going to be quiet.... :erm: