AVP's 4 X 4 X 2

• SRC Member

eh din give you empty promises.. and ok case is close... That is why i think i everyone should get their contact and not rely on others unless close frens, sick of the feeling where i din sms one side the side unhappy(not saying you)....... Knew this would always happen, next time i cheong myself with my bat mobile can liao(learnt my lesson well) :lol::lol::lol:

ok now after i said my speech, case close :lol::lol::lol:

agree case close..... :peace: it's better to call up yourself and not rely unless otherwise..... :D Call me Aunty AP..... :lol: wha liew that means I am respected liao!..... :P

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dispar,

you are a just a chirpy, cheerful reefer with lots of smile.....and info to share around :)

haha thanks :lol::lol::lol: u too bro ;););) Actually i mgiht not be able to cheong with you guys for this shipment as i was rather tired on the previous day.. luckily my stomach ache in the middle of the night save me :lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member
dispar,

you are a just a chirpy, cheerful reefer with lots of smile.....and info to share around  :)

Too chirpy if you ask me as thats the only voice in the LFS i can hear from all the hustle and bustle of the mad rush.... :lol:

from 20th of next month.....I am able to be at any LFS and any given time as I am on leave......muwhahahahahaha :evil: This time with muscle power....... :evil:

Too chirpy if you ask me as thats the only voice in the LFS i can hear from all the hustle and bustle of the mad rush.... :lol:

probably i speak too loud... okok must quietened down liao, later kana wack :pinch::pinch::pinch: hmm sis i only met you once or twice in the lfs, and tat time, like i not very excited leh cos fish shipment how to be chirpy and noisy

• SRC Member
dispar,

you are a just a chirpy, cheerful reefer with lots of smile.....and info to share around  :)

except when he's got a solid purple monti and another colourful sps in his hands... :P

Dispar... "these 2 montis are mine!" :lol:

Just kidding bro, but true, right? :D

except when he's got a solid purple monti and another colourful sps in his hands... :P

Dispar... "these 2 montis are mine!" :lol:

Just kidding bro, but true, right? :D

haha ya..... :lol::lol::lol: tat time when overboard lah :lol::lol: actually 3 montis :lol::lol::lol: one full pink, one full purple and one lime green but. those are not in my tank now, I told you guys before i shopfor my slow slow shy shy fren :lol::lol::lol:

come to think abt it, those montis are quite big(for my palm), how did i manage to hold 3 of them. eh unless got third hand.. weird and scary if you ask me :sick::sick::erm::erm:

• SRC Member

probably i speak too loud... okok must quietened down liao, later kana wack :pinch::pinch::pinch: hmm sis i only met you once or twice in the lfs, and tat time, like i not very excited leh cos fish shipment how to be chirpy and noisy

yeah that time when I saw you , you look like very sian....like not good mood so scared to talk to you..... :lol:

yeah that time when I saw you , you look like very sian....like not good mood so scared to talk to you..... :lol:

eh oh ya...... when the person not very close i sometime dun dare to speak..... ask sis flubby when first time i saw her, i also damn quiet.. Now she find me chatting non- stop like monkey

• SRC Member

I already told you hong wei saturday may have shipment.. some time ago way before anyone knows abt it... If you wanted, you have call hong wei to confirm.. In fact woonming post a thread abt hong wei shipment coming in on saturday... If you see it you should know it... I can't possibly please everyone right... Hmm must i give everyone a morning call :lol::lol::lol: In that case i will be everyones enemy cos wake them up in the middle of the night for no reason.......

FYI i dun get paid for sending info.. neither do i receive any freebies, its totally out of good will and also helping my fren to have the good stuff since i got the info but not the cash so i rather my close fren to have the coral in their tank(ayt least i know it is in someone good hand ;);) .... Hong wei is a nice guy and his shop brings in nice things thus i naturally help him to send info on his shipment coming, thus this will at least help abit on his sale and hopefully as time pass his shop will become abit more established, by tat time no need to sms ard liao..... :lol::lol::lol:

bubble_gum: eh sorry well maybe AP can call me little boi(dun like tat) but you can't, FYI you are just 1 year older than me <_<<_<

This thread is to be clear to everyone tat I am not entirely in the wrong and i din actually play you out as you have claim ;);)

I sincerely hope this unhappy episode stop..... And also if you if you want to continue debating or wadeva do it through pm.. I do not wish to give boss headache :peace::peace:

when i address little boy i was merely quoting ok?

• SRC Member
he...he...bo pian lah.....down here got aunty , uncle , small girl , small boy all in the same hobby..... :P

but if call me aunty....means I respected liao....but when see me in person.... :paiseh: to call me Aunty..... :lol:

I got 2 nephews you guys age so I don't mind..... :lol:

:rolleyes: hw i wish i was ur nephew then :angel: ur corals get missing and sps kena severe fragged :evil::lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member

eh oh ya...... when the person not very close i sometime dun dare to speak..... ask sis flubby when first time i saw her, i also damn quiet.. Now she find me chatting non- stop like monkey

It's okay...I attributed it to your chronic disease.....verbal diarrhoea... ;)

Oops... :P:sick:

Actually I do enjoy lfsing with you...you are really a kind soul. Dun worry, my dear brother...when someone is after you unjustifically, I will brave one arm and one leg to defend you. ;)

And this is not because of the whatever info you have given me as back then when I first know you, it was not the info you passed but rather your transparency as a human... :)

There's just too many masks around liao... ;)

Sorry...AP for inputing in your thread... :peace:

• SRC Member
he...he...bo pian lah.....down here got aunty , uncle , small girl , small boy all in the same hobby..... :P

but if call me aunty....means I respected liao....but when see me in person , paiseh :paiseh: to call me Aunty..... :lol:

I got 2 nephews you guys age so I don't mind..... :lol:

I even went around saying that DA is my son and everybody gave me a :shock::blink: look...they must be thinking I had a 'shot-gun' episode... :lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member
Anyway who needs all these when theres modern technology...... :lol: I am happy with my tank and if they keep bringing in the subject then it looks like theres a war coming up..... :evil:

:huh:

anyway sis u were there again rite today? was the coral tt i didnt buy but i wanted to buy still there? ;)