• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

hey AP..

thanks a lot for the help today...

the lieu is in bars for AWOL...whahahh

then 2 cuties...dun know hide where...i release all of them then off lights...reduce stress...

ur SPS ho seh bo?

• SRC Member
hey AP..

thanks a lot for the help today...

the lieu is in bars for AWOL...whahahh

then 2 cuties...dun know hide where...i release all of them then off lights...reduce stress...

ur SPS ho seh bo?

you're welcome LVCAP.....SPS ho liao.....*slurp* :rolleyes:

Mine started to eat the moment I put the fella in so happy.....now got partner and they swim everywhere together..... :lol: Orange Shoulder kenna ignore.... :P

The gobiodon very hard to see because they camouflage like commando training... :lol:

you can see in the picture the one on your left is more mature as the 2 bars near the gill cover is starting to separate...... ;)

very peaceful fishes and non aggressive and gauranteed to be kept in shaol same with the Orange shoulders

post-34-1090111385.jpg

• SRC Member

you're welcome LVCAP.....SPS ho liao.....*slurp* :rolleyes:

Mine started to eat the moment I put the fella in so happy.....now got partner and they swim everywhere together..... :lol: Orange Shoulder kenna ignore.... :P

The gobiodon very hard to see because they camouflage like commando training... :lol:

you can see in the picture the one on your left is more mature as the 2 bars near the gill cover is starting to separate...... ;)

very peaceful fishes and non aggressive and gauranteed to be kept in shaol same with the Orange shoulders

beri beri chio B)

Phew!..... :whistle lucky I am not alone in this...... :lol:

but got some nice Flavia's and Orange MontiCap..... :eyebrow: but not stylo milo type.... :lol: as all the nicer goodies kenna swipe so early..... :P Give up on rushing anymore....too stressful and somemore kenna play out by that little boy! <_<

Not trying to start a war here.... but whose that little boy.. do you mean me, eh if me den you are wrong.. Few days ago, i already told you i lost your number, you din reply me at all........... Den got shipment, how i tell you. Anyway i mention quite sometime to you beforehand........... <_<<_<<_<

• SRC Member

Not trying to start a war here.... but whose that little boy.. do you mean me, eh if me den you are wrong.. Few days ago, i already told you i lost your number, you din reply me at all........... Den got shipment, how i tell you. Anyway i mention quite sometime to you beforehand........... <_<<_<<_<

he..he...if you wanted to you would have pmed me....too caught up helping your friends but thats ok....no harm done.... :peace: All the promises about keeping corals until we arrive went up in smoke.... :lol:

but it's peace not war...... ;) I am building up my own contacts and will choose to go down early or not.......so no problem dude all is well....... :D

• SRC Member
OMG! Thats a pair or Lieutenant Tangs!!! ARHHHH!!!

AP sis, buy a burglar alarm quick! I am going to rob your tank liao!! Haha

anyway where did you get them from?

He...he...actually I placed an order for the lieutenant's and sold one to LVACP as he was looking for one..... :D They're non aggressive and they feed super well quickly...... ;)

he..he...if you wanted to you would have pmed me....too caught up helping your friends but thats ok....no harm done.... :peace: All the promises about keeping corals until we arrive went up in smoke.... :lol:

but it's peace not war...... ;) I am building up my own contacts and will choose to go down early or not.......so no problem dude all is well....... :D

I already told you hong wei saturday may have shipment.. some time ago way before anyone knows abt it... If you wanted, you have call hong wei to confirm.. In fact woonming post a thread abt hong wei shipment coming in on saturday... If you see it you should know it... I can't possibly please everyone right... Hmm must i give everyone a morning call :lol::lol::lol: In that case i will be everyones enemy cos wake them up in the middle of the night for no reason.......

FYI i dun get paid for sending info.. neither do i receive any freebies, its totally out of good will and also helping my fren to have the good stuff since i got the info but not the cash so i rather my close fren to have the coral in their tank(ayt least i know it is in someone good hand ;);) .... Hong wei is a nice guy and his shop brings in nice things thus i naturally help him to send info on his shipment coming, thus this will at least help abit on his sale and hopefully as time pass his shop will become abit more established, by tat time no need to sms ard liao..... :lol::lol::lol:

bubble_gum: eh sorry well maybe AP can call me little boi(dun like tat) but you can't, FYI you are just 1 year older than me <_<<_<

This thread is to be clear to everyone tat I am not entirely in the wrong and i din actually play you out as you have claim ;);)

I sincerely hope this unhappy episode stop..... And also if you if you want to continue debating or wadeva do it through pm.. I do not wish to give boss headache :peace::peace:

like I said peace what....I don't really care what you did or didn't do now because I honestly hate giving empty promises so case is closed....information wise I think everyone calls up on their own and finds out about shipment....so no need to fret dude..... ;)

eh din give you empty promises.. and ok case is close... That is why i think i everyone should get their contact and not rely on others unless close frens, sick of the feeling where i din sms one side the side unhappy(not saying you)....... Knew this would always happen, next time i cheong myself with my bat mobile can liao(learnt my lesson well) :lol::lol::lol:

ok now after i said my speech, case close :lol::lol::lol:

yeah lor..

no point making this a big issue....

but maybe dispar just feel abit <_< that you are calling him little boy....

how would you feel if he and the younger reefers like bubblegum calls you aunty AP instead? well, perhaps you wun get offended if people start calling you aunty AP, but it's best to be more sensitive to younger reefers in here...

yeah..no one owes no one a living here.......whether he has committed to tell you earlier or not...sometimes maybe he has too many contacts to inform....no need to say in here as though he play you out like that...he doesn't owe you anything...

dun have to get offended if you feel dispar did not provide you with good info this time....i am sure he will inform you in future :D

doesn't look good to see an adult reefer crossing swords with a much younger reefer in here :nc:

a bystander's view :)

btw Van, nice LTA tangs, forming a school of them soon? :)

yeah lor..

no point making this a big issue....

but maybe dispar just feel abit <_< that you are calling him little boy....

how would you feel if he and the younger reefers like bubblegum calls you aunty AP instead? well, perhaps you wun get offended if people start calling you aunty AP, but it's best to be more sensitive to younger reefers in here...

yeah..no one owes no one a living here.......whether he has committed to tell you earlier or not...sometimes maybe he has too many contacts to inform....no need to say in here as though he play you out like that...he doesn't owe you anything...

dun have to get offended if you feel dispar did not provide you with good info this time....i am sure he will inform you in future :D

doesn't look good to see an adult reefer crossing swords with a much younger reefer in here :nc:

a bystander's view :)

btw Van, nice LTA tangs :)

Bro relax... closed issue liao.... ;););) afterall reefers come here are to share info not to fight :lol::lol::lol: and you promise to choose for me red prata next time rd and i choose for you lobo :lol::lol::lol: