AVP's 4 X 4 X 2

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where Terryz har....studying very hard is it?.... :blink: He waiting to redo his tank all over again and said it will be ready by Christmas..... :o

eh talk about you only you appear..... :lol:

Study until sleep will drool... Super tired... See all the java language want to cry liao...

Not redo, should be a brand new tank... Very long hor... Dun wan to see fishes die liao... So let the water get mature before i do anything...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

• SRC Member

actually go LFSing more fun with friends liao..... :eyebrow: Alot of Chi-Chat in the LFS.....but cannot anyhow chi-chat here wait people want to use the thread for reference see all the nonsense.....boss warn already..... :bow: now must go back to SPS....he..he

sis if ur gg to pick up ur stuff just sms me.... can go together gether :P

• SRC Member

Study until sleep will drool... Super tired... See all the java language want to cry liao...

Not redo, should be a brand new tank... Very long hor... Dun wan to see fishes die liao... So let the water get mature before i do anything...

thick by christmas can :D i cant wait tt long :P

ok last time got this milky colony now waiting for it to colour up.....got slight blue tip..... :eyebrow:

post-34-1090336410.jpg

:o Looks like bleached liao :o

and brown algae browing on it liao.

Does it really look so white? Or due to your photo????

BTW how's that brown "humilis" in the background doing? Or rather milli..., aiyo I also blurr liao dunno tell you milli or humilis cos last time you insist it's humilis but now say milli

• SRC Member

:o Looks like bleached liao :o

and brown algae browing on it liao.

Does it really look so white? Or due to your photo????

BTW how's that brown "humilis" in the background doing? Or rather milli..., aiyo I also blurr liao dunno tell you milli or humilis cos last time you insist it's humilis but now say milli

no lah....that time bad handling in LFS..... <_< picture was taken when I first got it. Then accidently press the flash got extra light more chiak lat...look more white

somemore MH light buay tahan....lucky 250Watts....if 250Watts X 4 must wear B)

must take another pic looks much better with colour becoming green with bluetip.... :eyebrow:

That one I name Milli-Vanilli..... :lol: colouring up to dark shade of green already :eyebrow:

• SRC Member

no lah....that time bad handling in LFS..... <_< picture was taken when I first got it

somemore MH light buay tahan....lucky 250Watts....if 250Watts X 4 must wear B)

must take another pic looks much better with colour becoming green with bluetip.... :eyebrow:

That one I name Milli-Vanilli..... :lol: colouring up to dark shade of green already :eyebrow:

milli vanilli? :lol::lol::lol:

js tmr i finish sch at one.... i left something purple there :P

• SRC Member

he..he..you want frag ah bubble?.....wait when grow extra arm I frag for you..... ;)

didnt ask for it n im nt asking.... let ppl ofer me frags..... or eithier tt i buy them :rolleyes: dun wan ppl to kpkb again :P:lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member
don't worry lah give you free can.....no charge..... :lol:

a teeny one ah.... dun want acros to grow out of my tank and eat my kittie up :lol::lol::lol:

sis im doin an essay nw on m&Ms.... ;) any idea on hw many diff colours are there in a packet?

• SRC Member

a teeny one ah.... dun want acros to grow out of my tank and eat my kittie up :lol::lol::lol:

sis im doin an essay nw on m&Ms.... ;) any idea on hw many diff colours are there in a packet?

Wha liew....long time never eat that..... :blink: he..he....I think 5 if I am not wrong :P

can their growth rate is pretty good considering my Fiji waters.... :lol: that means can frag for you in no time...... :lol: