AVP's 4 X 4 X 2

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

you no need lah....you pro already......he..he

only for newbies who want to start....but you're welcome to the yummies..... :lol:

Newbies, u say me har....still dun dare to cheong SPS shipment ley.... :(

bec my water is full of tang's sh# :lol: t!

• SRC Member

tang shit is very good one hor :P LPS can grow grow grow... you wanna fight tang shit with mine is it lol.

ops sorie :paiseh: ...'never a O-e-O'

trying to showoff tang sh#t to someone with more than 10 tangs...and someone who is going to keep a shoal of ATs! :fear:

Hello AP and all the other folks,

Just to let you know I'll be back next month. How is your tank doing? Perhaps I can join you LFSing. I heard there is competition in Singapore to get the best specimens but I'll make my way through... Just tell me where are the best shops in town!

• SRC Member

ah bro.Storm......how's everything over there? Check out any good LFS or not? he...he... :P

My tank is doing great.....still adding more SPS....will e-mail you more pics of the pieces I got recently and the outlook of the tank.... ;)

Recently got alot of SPS shipment but unfortunately working so cannot chiong down and miss out in the end..... :P Next month taking leave so if want to chiong can follow and be early this time.... :lol:

wah storm come back can go sps buying with you ah....he is your colleague?

how come you keep saying must wait till he is back then can go sps buying together? what about your husband? you leave your husband at home and then go sps hunting with storm ah....wah...u getting naughty ah ;)

• SRC Member

how come you keep saying must wait till he is back then can go sps buying together? what about your husband? you leave your husband at home and then go sps hunting with storm ah....wah...u getting naughty ah ;)

:erm: thinks sis ap likes to lfs with her friends?

• SRC Member

he....he...hubby not interested in marine things liao....so no choice.... :lol: but hubby know where the heart is can already...... :P

naughty meh? ;) ....you haven't seen naughty...'till naughty gets naughty :evil::lol: