AVP's 4 X 4 X 2

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

It seems you are everywhere it seems.....you sure you not "I Robot" har?.... :blink:

Yesterday people saw you buy alot of thing at Iwarna right?..... <_< Cannot trust your promises anymore..... :P

Tang police 'bu cheng hu'..... <_<

It seems you are everywhere it seems.....you sure you not "I Robot" har?.... :blink:

Yesterday people saw you buy alot of thing at Iwarna right?..... <_< Cannot trust your promises anymore..... :P

huh when did i buy alot of things..... oh you got spy ah.. eh those are for my frens lah.. anyway i dun need to tell you the info that shipment was coming what, iwarna already posted beforehand that his sps are arriving....

nowdays you so quiet.....don't know what happen....next time must ask you buy things for me at LFS.... :P

wah like this...... then i have to wait for 3 ppl to come collect their coral.. one dun come or pang sei i have to stay at lfs liao <_<<_<<_<

come challenge sohal also

post-34-1089969757.jpg

tang police tnak 3ft nia ar?keep until so many tangs sia...

I gonna upgrade my tank liao.... i keep telling my parent my tank to thin and wood su* so anytime somehing bad may happen so now they damn scare, gonna get me a tank.... probably a 4 by 2 by 2.5 or hopefully with enough persuading, 5by 3 by3

if you call me ah....I go straight away one....never make you wait hor.... ;)

wha your Sohal swee hor..... :eyebrow:

really meh... haha lost your no too when i change my hp recently......... Eh ya nicest of iwarna shipment for smaller specimen

post-34-1089970335.jpg