Week 3 - 12th to 18th July 2004

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After today's early gathering..i dropped by somewhere in the early afternoon to check out another shipment..was thinking of getting the only (don't think I saw others..spent 10-15 mins looking) salmon pink hairy table(my own novice term coined by agar agarness)..i went to seek advice via a phone call..went back with the intention to buy that piece..then someone took it already.. :cry2:

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

• SRC Supporter
After today's early gathering..i dropped by somewhere in the early afternoon to check out another shipment..was thinking of getting the only (don't think I saw others..spent 10-15 mins looking) salmon pink hairy table(my own novice term coined by agar agarness)..i went to seek advice via a phone call..went back with the intention to buy that piece..then someone took it already.. :cry2:

Well, Popped another 4 more colonies into my collection from there...

Really cool colours.... :lol:

• SRC Member

not sure whether its the same one 1 saw at 1.30pm today. if its that pc, than u should not feel bad coz it began to rtn liao ;)

not sure whether its the same one 1 saw at 1.30pm today. if its that pc, than u should not feel bad coz it began to rtn liao ;)

Hehe..okie...nvm..at least I saved $$ for my new setup..Acros will come again.. :D

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

oh yeah....

if you guys looking for red prata....yeah...hong wei had it...2 to be exact

but now both pratas found new owners...

and nope..i did not take all :lol:

Eh ya sps had colours on when theres was not any light....... lps were of tip top condition and bascially everything was great..........

Damn broke liao, must stock up for next shipment :lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member

Eh ya sps had colours on when theres was not any light....... lps were of tip top condition and bascially everything was great..........

Damn broke liao, must stock up for next shipment :lol::lol::lol:

No wonder you ended our conversation so abruptly... <_<

On the way to earn big bucks hor?

Dry-swimming somemore... :lol:

check out my roidan, AP and my tank threads... :)

Ya my thread too. yesterday came home too late din post... overall sis flubby and roidan got the nicer stuff(both of them tie me to a pole thus can't snatch only got left over for me :lol::lol::lol: ) joking joking

roidan: next shipment cheong again ;););) (my turn to cheong prata, your turn for red lobo)

flubby:next time no passing to you liao hor.... we same status if both saw the same nice thing, both must fight to death to get it :lol::lol::lol: